Thought I might as well do this meme again just like last year.
2006 In Review
1) Was 2006 a good year for you? It was a pretty good year as years go. Bubba became a stay-at-home dad so I knew I didn't have to worry about my kids. We've kept up financially pretty well. I still have a job with insurance. Generally, things have been good.
2) What was your favorite moment of the year? hmmm..online, I was happy when the drama stopped finally. It was ugly there for a while back in January. In "real" life, there were many good moments. It's hard to pick just one. Most of them have to do with my kids. Brianna's high school marching band (that she is a part of in the guard) won the State championship again in August. Braelyn started kindergarten. Jameson was finally fully potty-trained and stopped wetting the bed (and the bathroom rugs.) It's the little things, you know.
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year? Chris Daughtry getting kicked off American Idol. kidding. I WAS bummed, but that doesn't really qualify here. I broke my blog this year. That was an extreme low. I seriously almost hyperventilated. I got some help from a good blog friend and then I finally ended up with the pinkness you see now. I am totally itching for a change now. 4) Where were you when 2006 began? Right here at home watching the New Year's Eve shows on tv.
5) Who were you with? Bubba. Kiddies were in bed and Brianna was at a party. Fun stuff. Actually, I prefer being at home. I don't like big crowds or smoky bars so we stay home.
6) Where will you be when 2006 ends? I'll be at home watching the ball drop and realizing that I am getting old because all of the musical performances on the New Year's show will suck and sound awful and then I will probably have to pretend to kiss someone at midnight because Bubba doesn't feel well and he will most likely be in bed already. Sound like fun?? Wanna come over?
7) Who will you be with when 2006 ends? See above. Brianna is over at the boyfriend's house and the babes will be sleeping.
8) Did you keep your new years resolution(s) of 2006? See the post right before this one.
9) Do you have a new years resolution(s) for 2007? scroll down..I already posted them.
10) Did you breakup with anyone in 2006? Well, the only person I have to break up with is Bubba so that would be a great big NO.
11) Did you make any new friends in 2006? a few new blog friends and a couple of myspace friends who actually are old acquaintances
12) Who is your favorite new friend? I shall be diplomatic and say ALL of them!
13) What was your favorite month of 2006? Not sure I had a favorite. The months that we are busy with band and guard are always fun.
14) Did you travel outside of your country in 2006? I do not have a passport, nor do I fly, so...NO.
15) What different states did you travel to in 2006? I stayed my butt in Indiana all year long.
16) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2006? No, and for that I am thankful.
17) Did you miss anybody in the past year? I just miss some old friends who I used to talk to often.
18) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2006? I didn't see very many movies this year but I thought Pirates 2 was pretty good. Cars was good as well.
19) What was your favorite song from 2006? No one is allowed to make fun of me...I have a wide range of music that I love. Doesn't matter to me if it is musically superb, if it makes me happy, then I like it. I liked, "Sexyback" by Justin Timberlake, "Black Horse & the Cherry Tree" by KT Tunstall and "Waiting on the World To Change" by John Mayer. Just three of the many many songs I loved this year.
20) What was your favorite record from 2006? If by record this means CD, then just about the only full CD I've heard this year has been "Daughtry" and I love it.
21) How many concerts did you see in 2006? This is a sore spot in my life. I saw NO concerts this year. I missed DMB once again. I missed INXS. I missed lots of people I wanted to see. blah.
22) Did you have a favorite concert in 2006? shut up.
23) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2006? I had a couple of margaritas at Chili's. Is that a lot?
24) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2006? dumbest question EVER. This HAD to come from a myspace survey. 25) How many people did you sleep with in 2006? I don't have enough fingers and toes to count them all....ha ha...just one, Bubba.
26) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year? I can't think of anything. Surely I would remember if something shamed me.
27) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2006? I'd rather not get into that here...in case the wrong person reads this...
28) Did you treat somebody badly in 2006? I hope not..but if I did..I'M SORRY!
29) Did somebody treat you badly in 2006? I don't think there was anything worth mentioning.
30) How much money did you spend in 2006? As much as I made. We never have extra.
31) What was your proudest moment of 2006? Watching my kids do well in school. Braelyn learning to read.
32) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2006? I'm sure SOMETHING embarrassing happened this year...
33) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2006 and change something, what would it be? I would have stayed on my diet and lost some weight.
34.) The best thing that happened to you in 2006? I celebrated my 16 year wedding anniversary with my husband.
35) What are your plans for 2007? I really just want to be happier and thinner and richer. Is that too much to ask?
That's it, y'all. I might be back later as I watch the NYE shows.
Here we are at the last day of the year. I thought I'd go back and see what I listed as my resolutions at this time in 2005. I'm not one of those people who "don't believe in" making resolutions. I just look at them as yearly goals. No big. I don't feel pressure to meet these goals but just kind of keep them in the back of my mind and hope I make it to just one of them at least.
Here is what I listed as my resolutions.
Read more. The goal was 2 books a month. Um. No. Didn't happen. However, I have tried in the past month or so, to revisit my love of reading. I currently have 3 books that I am reading.
Lose weight. Didn't happen. Well, I lost a little, but gained it back. I think this resolution has been on my list for at least the past 20 years. Some day, I will accomplish it. I won't give up entirely.
Get my house organized. checkThanks entirely to Bubba, this one has been pretty much accomplished.
To not let people and things at work stress me out so much. I tried. I really did. That is all I'll say.
Organize my scrap stuff and photos. Uh, yeah right.
Send birthday and Christmas cards to friends and family. Didn't happen. I will always be bad at that.
Walk for exercise on a regular basis. ha ha
Have more dates with my husband. checkWe had a few so I will count this as accomplished!
Get and stay caught up on the laundry. checkThanks to the wonderful and talented Bubba, this has been accomplished. There is rarely ever one basket full of laundry waiting to be washed. He ROCKS!
3 out of 9. That's a third, right? I'm terrible at math. :) That's not bad except 2 of those three were accomplished by Bubba and not me. What are my resolutions for this year, you ask? Well, let me just list them right now.
Lose weight. Yep, I'm listing it again. I'll keep listing it until it actually happens and I don't need to lose weight anymore. What I wanted to write was "Get on the Biggest Loser" but I can't let myself hope too hard for that. Yes, I am still going to apply. The appy is pretty much done. It's the dang video that is hard to finish. Even if I don't make it on the show, I want to lose at least 50 pounds this year.
Organize my scrap stuff and photos. Still on the list until I get it done.
Less computer time. Seriously, I have to get my butt out of the computer chair and do other things. It's an addiction, I tell ya! At the very least, I am not going to log on the computer until my kids are in bed at night.
Be happier in general. I just haven't been very happy in recent years mainly because of my fat. So, I am going to try to make an effort to get beyond that and just be happy. No matter how hard it is.
I think I will leave it at that. There are a few other little things that really just end up being a "to do list" and I just won't bother putting them here.
That's it. Those are my goals. Lofty or not. Check back here in a year. I'll let you know how I did.
The brain..it can't keep up with the stress or the ulcer
I started this post on Friday. Friday was most likely the worst day at work EVER. I was scheduled 7:30 to 4. Know what time I clocked out? Come on, guess. SEVEN PM! Seriously, that just doesn't happen where I work. Overtime is frowned upon in general. There was no way around it. Long story short, 2 people and one trainee (who, of course can't work 100% because she doesn't know everything yet.) did the work that at least 6 people do every day. I know, cry me a river. It was bad, though. I can't give details but I wanted to complain a minute.
The rest of this post, which is really nothing, is what I started on Friday. Enjoy! (ha ha) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't have an ulcer. I may have one really soon. One word. WORK.
This is the yum.
Or, click HERE to watch...Tara, you'll like it. :)
If it auto-plays, I'm sorry. Well, no, not really. I'm in the mood to piss off some blog surfers. But totally not YOU. Or YOU. Or YOU. I'm just in a mood. (work sucked this week.)
Another meme because I like to drive my reader(s) crazy
I saw this one over HERE while I was surfing at BlogMad.
1. How many Christmas Cards did you receive from people you hadn't sent cards to, after the "mailing deadline?" Did you send a card anyway? Um, several. I didn't mail any cards out. I am TERRIBLE at getting cards out at Christmas time. I DID however, pass some out at work.
2. At this point, do you weigh more or less than you did on January 1, 2006? Is that a good thing or a bad thing? More and it's a very bad thing. (see my post about The Fat and Biggest Loser.)
3. When the clock strikes Midnight on New Year's, will you be at home, at a party, or somewhere else? I'll be at home, watching the ball drop and smoochin' on Bubba.
4. Take this quiz to see what your holiday stress level is.
Your Holiday Stress Level is Moderate
The holidays sometimes stress you out, but mostly because they wear you down. Take it easy! You can have a fun holiday without running yourself ragged.
5. Have you ever been the designated driver at a party or outing with your friends? I rarely go out, but I would be if I were asked to. I'm cool like that.
6. Have you ever taken the keys and driven home a friend that you felt was too drunk to drive? If not, do you think you would attempt to if that situation ever arose? I've never done it but I would. I'm cool like that. (see above.) :)
Do you think I would get arrested if I punched out a 5 year old?
I KNOW that kids are mean. I KNOW that we can't protect our children from the meanies out there all the time. But do you think there are any exceptions? Can I take a hit out on a 5 year old.*
There's a kid in Braelyn's kindergarten class who doesn't ever hesitate to tell her mean things. Like, back when it was still hot out and they would go out to play, and he told her that he doesn't like girls who sweat like her. Nice. Then, he told her that she is going to be fat when she grows up. Great. They went to the high school to watch a play and Brianna, my oldest, was involved in the play so she came out to see Braelyn. This wonderful kid told Braelyn that her sister has a fat belly. Lovely.
That's kid #1.
Kid #2 just this week told her that she is ugly. She cried about that one. Bubba got to deal with that when she got home from school the other day. By the time I got home, she wouldn't even tell me about it.
It's been so long since my oldest was in elementary school...I kinda forgot about this crap.
So, just how much do you think it would cost me?
* for the record (just in case the wrong person reads this) I am totally joking about hiring a hit.
Don't you hate it when people who claim to not be racist, say that?
That's not really what this post is about. This post is about my good friend Shonda. She happens to be black, but that is pretty inconsequential to what I have to say.
I've known Shonda for 5 years. That's how long she has worked in my office. She swears I didn't like her when she first started but that is totally not true. We've become very good friends since then. She's a really great Christian woman who is funny and sweet and caring...etc. Bubba calls her his "chocolate love." It makes her laugh every time.
I was scheduled to work on Christmas. (we rotate every year and this is my year) Shonda said that is was just not right that I should have to work since I have little kids. So, guess what she did? She volunteered to work for me! Bless her heart. Luckily, she will only have to work until noon.
So, I get to stay home on Christmas and get up at the crack of dawn with my kids to open presents. Yay!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!
Don't clicky to biggie because...ew..I look awful.
I don't care if you hate them, I'm meme-ing today. I'm off work and just sitting around wasting time before I start a present wrap-o-thon.
I did this meme last December and thought it might be space filler fun again.
Here's how it works. Go into your archives from 2006 and post the first sentence of the first post from each month. Sounds like fun, huh? Like I said last year, this could either be fun or incredibly boring. You don't have to explain them, but I thought I would go ahead and give a short explanation.
January-"Thanks for stopping by." (from the obligatory Happy New Year Post.)
February-"I don't have much to say at the moment, but I will say this." (a short and sweet non-political political post.)
March-"One word---BORING!" (an American Idol Top 10 girls post)
April-"I have a ton of things...little things...that I want to talk about." (a mish mash post about lots of things.)
May-"No, no...this is not more posting on our big date Saturday. ;)" (a post about the show "Big Love" on HBO.
June-"She was born by c-section, 15 days late, on February 25, 1991. Bubba and I were just barely 20 and 19." (a Thursday Thirteen about my daughter, Brianna)
July-"Bubba got the kids temporary tattoos the other day." (a cute kid anecdote)
August-"Ok, so I missed live blogging the show on Sunday night...and I haven't fed you guys any spoilers lately." (a Big Brother post)
September-"Here are some things I'd rather be doing than working on a Friday..." (self explanatory)
October-"Remember that episode of "Friends" where they were watching the prom video?" (a post about how I hate having my photo taken)
November-"You knew I would." (Halloween photos post.)
December-"My sister called me at work today." (about my sister meeting Ponch!)
Now wasn't that a hop, skip and a jump down memory lane? Fun stuff. Now I won't tag anyone, but Cristie and Tara had better do it. ;)
I'm going to do it (a long and drawn out post. be warned.)
I printed out the application. I have my audition tape planned. I am going to apply for the next season of "The Biggest Loser."
On the surface, it may seem silly to some. Reality tv shows are stupid, silly, etc... That is what a lot of people think. Not me. If you've read my blog for any amount of time, you know that I watch lots of reality tv. It's purely entertainment. My feeling is that I spend all day being serious. I spend most of each and every day having to be mature and professional and when I finally get "me time" at night, well, I really don't need to think. I want to just veg out sometimes. No, that's not entirely true. I just like to laugh. Reality tv is so cheesy...it makes me laugh. But, now I'm kind of digressing.
Watching The Biggest Loser the past couple of years has both depressed me and inspired me. The people on the show feel what I feel. They are ME. The tears they cry are tears I cry myself.
I don't talk a lot about my struggle with The Fat on this blog, but I have mentioned it from time to time. I'm here to tell you that my fat, and also food, consumes me and almost my every thought. Though I have struggled my entire life to eat right and lose weight, it's just been in the last probably 10 years that it has become a constant source of depression, pain, frustration and any number of other emotions.
You see, I KNOW that I have a food addiction. I know this. I KNOW I am fat. No one needs to tell me. Fat. Fat. Fat. It's a word that some people use to hurt and it's a word that still others are just afraid to say. But I'm not afraid to say it. I'm not plump. I'm not fluffy. I'm not chunky or chubby. I am FAT.
How did I get FAT? I eat. Sure, obesity runs in my family on every branch of the family tree. I will not ever use that as an excuse. I eat. I like food. I use food as, well, all kinds of things. Mostly, I use it as comfort for every emotion I ever experience. I eat when I am happy, sad, mad, frustrated, stressed, bored...you name it, I want to eat. We're not talking carrots and celery either. I'm sure you already knew that, though.
Topping it all off is my sedentary job and my basically sedentary lifestyle in general. Bubba spoils me in that he does everything for me. I don't even have to do laundry. Seriously. No, I'm not blaming him for anything, but when I get home from work, I really don't have to do a thing. My exercise is walking from the living room to the bathroom. I've become extremely lazy.
I think that tells a lot. I've become lazy and I've just sort of given up. I know how to lose weight. I feel like I'm too far gone to even help myself. I feel desperate and at the same time I feel hopeless. I consider weight loss surgery. I consider Weight Watchers. I consider menu plans and lifestyle changes. I start lifestyle changes and before they can even become habit, I give up. I actively DO many things to try to change the way I feel and look. I fail every time.
Most of all, I think I feel embarrassed. Embarrassed that I have become this fat person with seemingly no self-control. I don't want to run into people I went to school with because of the way I look now. I was kinda thin and cute back then. Not now. I balk at meeting any of my favorite and best blog friends because of the fat. I have pushed friends out of my life over the years and the fat has a lot to do with it. I do NOT go around the softball complex where Bubba works all summer long. Are you kidding me? There is NO WAY I want all those people to see Bubba's fat wife. No way. I hate going to crowded places where many people may be looking at me at the same time. You know, like sporting events, marching band competitions, etc... And oh my sweet lord don't even make me go to the mall! Every person at the mall weighs 100 lbs and dresses cute and has great hair. Nope, not for me.
See? It runs deep. There are so many other things I could get into here in describing me and my fat and how it has..how I have let it..affect my life. I won't though. I don't want this to be THAT depressing of a post! (too late)
My daughter is going to help me put my video together and I asked my brother in law if he will transfer it to DVD for me before I send it in. It scares the frickin' crap out of me to put myself out there. But I'm doing it. You know, the funny thing is that I am not worried about all the millions of strangers that would see my fat were I to make it on the show. I am more worried about the people I KNOW. My family, my co-workers, my blog-friends. It makes me sweat and palpitate at the thought!
Bottom line..what do I have to lose by applying for The Biggest Loser? Besides weight, nothing. What can it hurt? If I don't apply, I will regret it. And please, before anyone makes comments, I KNOW the odds. I KNOW that chances are, my application and tape will be tossed aside. But, I'm doing it anyway. Too many times in my life I haven't done something because of fear. So, I might as well go for it. Again, I say, what do I have to lose?
I didn't write this to make anyone feel sorry for me or for anyone to tell me, "You can do it! You can lose weight!" I know that. I just really wanted to blather on about me and my fat. Is that so wrong?
Not that anyone (but me) cares, but "Armed & Famous" will debut on CBS on January 10th. Bubba's birthday is January 10th so we'll probably have McDonald's in front of the tv just for him. ;) (kidding. sort of.)
I thought I would get a Ponch sighting today. Instead, it turned into watching Jack and Wee (hee hee, that sounds funny) play football in the park with some of their police buddies.
I totally didnt' want to be redneck stalker fan woman (because, frankly, I'm NOT really fans of either of them BUT they are kinda famous, so, cool.) but I sorta turned into Redneck Stalker Fan Woman (RSFW). Under the guise of letting the kids play in the park, I stalked. I inched closer. I cursed my *$%@(^#%^ digital camera for dying on me after only getting a couple of shots from afar. After their game was over and they turned the cameras off then they started giving autographs. I had nary a piece of paper nor a pen on my person (Brianna suggested I should have had them sign my boobs. Uh huh. Thanks for THAT idea.) so I just took a bunch of pictures.
I absolutely did NOT turn into Major RSFW because the cream of the city took care of that for me. Wow! These people were shameless. My favorite moment was when the one girl..woman..whatever..played her ringtone just for Jack. Guess what it was? Yeah, it was Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne. Jack was like..ha ha funny. I wanted to smack her and scream, "STOP!!!!!" But I was good and we just melted back out of the small crowd and went on our way.
Ok, now, DON'T LAUGH! Seriously. Don't laugh. Don't laugh when you see the photos, ok? These are the only ones my camera got before it completely died on me. I have all the close ups on my film camera. No, really I do. So, even though these are not of Ponch...I give you...Jack and Wee.
I think I've mentioned here before that this is my addiction. Diet Dr Pepper Cherry Vanilla. I guess it could be worse. It is indeed my liquid crack. If I have to go a full 24 hours without at least one small glass...well, you don't want to know. I only drink it from a 2 liter because they haven't approved the IV for over the counter sales yet. On these 2 liters, there were points that one could cut off and save and then send in for "free" Dr P stuff. Cool. I'm all about gifts that seem free. So, I've been dutifully cutting them off and saving them. Man, I was totally feeling that Dr Pepper football! So, night before last, we counted them up and Brianna went online to see just how many we needed and what there was to offer. She yells for me because she can't find the offer on the website. So, I went to help. Click there. No. Click there. No. There? No. Wait a minute. I run to the points and scan them over. Sure enough, right there in bold fine print, points must be received by 11/30/06!!!!! The football slipped from my grip. All that pop drinking was for naught. Well except to keep me from having withdrawals.
This MUST be how the Colts felt Sunday. (LOVE you, Colts!)
Now, I have to go to work. It's 4:30 am. This should really be against the law.
This is my FOURTH post today! What has gotten into me??
Today's 10 On Tuesday is 10 Things You Want For Christmas. Of course I have to participate since I haven't even talked about my wish list for this year. Now, just for the record, this is MY list. Of course I want lots of things for my kids and husband, but that is not the point of this post. :)
10 Things You Can Buy For Angie for Christmas
Taylor Hicks CD (have you NOT read some of my last few posts?)
iPod (I will never get one, but it's always on my list.)
A digital camera that takes excellent crisp clear photos a la Miss Zoot
The Biggest Loser cookbook and calorie counter book (I'll lump these two together since they sorta go together)
Many, many tv show DVD sets. There are just too many to list. This pretty much means that I wouldn't have time to watch them all. I still want them.
Yeah, I am pretty sure I won't be getting arrested any time soon, so, there is a really big chance that I will NOT get to meet Ponch. *sniff sniff* Hmmm..unless...maybe I'll drive around town speeding between the hours of 6p and 2a. Either that or me and Bubba could have one of them redneck domestic disturbances.
Did you see the finale of The Amazing Race?? Don't worry if you didn't because you didn't miss much. Once they got back to the states it was boring as heck and completely anti-climactic. Blah. I was disappointed because this was a VERY good season of TAR so I thought the end might be as well.
I guess it could be because none of my favorite teams won. Boo.
Now I am ready for the All Star edition coming in February.
Soul Patrol (or Two Posts In a Row About Taylor Hicks)
Taylor's album (CD..whatever) comes out today. Yay! I haven't been dropping as many hints that I want it like I did "Daughtry" because Christmas is so close and I don't want to drive Bubba TOO crazy. But, Hey Bubba! I want the Taylor Hicks CD! I promise not to (try to) have any more kissing-Taylor-Hicks dreams. Cross my heart.
I still say that a Taylor Hicks/John Mayer collaboration would totally rock. Just sayin'.
PS This week has already been better than last. Cross your fingers.
The other night..or yesterday when I took a nap, I can't remember exactly when..I had a sort of weird dream. But, it was one of those dreams that seem so real, that when you wake up, it's hard to snap back into the real world. The kind where when you wake up you are disoriented and you can't figure out where the people from your dream are. I'm sure you've had that kind of dream at some point as well.
So in the dream, I was at work. It was work, but not, ya know? My office was in building that was very different inside than the one where I really work. It was enormous...like a huge Wal-mart and Lowes plus my office building all in one. The ceilings were high and the floors were similar to a Wal-mart. One end of the building was a funeral home. (huh? Don't ask me.) I was there and I had to be on the complete opposite end of the building in about 2 minutes and I was late so I took a short cut. I went through an "alarmed" door and set off a big loud alarm. I ran so no one would know it was me who had set off the alarm. (When in doubt, deny deny deny)
I was wearing a headset and someone told me, on the headset, that some celebrities were stopping in at some point. So I said, "Well, I'm not going to make a fool of myself and act all stupid around the celebrities." I made my way to where I had to be and when I came back out the door (which was like the store room where I used to work at Kmart years ago) there stood Taylor Hicks from American Idol! I kind of scream-squealed and then I said, "Hi."
There were no flowers on Taylor's head in my dream.
For whatever weird dream reason, he was looking for my office so I took him and his entourage there. He was very friendly and talked a lot. We were standing out in the hall and I asked him if I could take a photo with him. He agreed and gave me a big hug and then I kissed him on the cheek and then he kissed me on the lips!
I was all, "HA HA!" and rubbing it in the faces of my co-workers because one) he kissed me and two)he wouldn't take photos with anyone else.
My unconscious dream brain is mean. And a dork.
PS What do you suppose it means that both dreams involved work (in some way) AND American Idol men? Hmmm...
PPS Ponch sightings=ZERO I SUCK at stalking celebrities.
If you work with me and you are reading this, I LOVE MY JOB!
I know, I know. I spoiled you all by posting every single day in November....then told you I was in the habit...then I stopped. Seriously, this has been the week from someplace worse than than the depths of HELL! No really, think of how gross and disgusting Satan's toilet would be and multiply that by about 1000. THAT is how bad this week has been. At work anyway.
Without a stinking supervisor (STILL!) I managed to get a new person partially trained. By partially, I mean barely. I also managed to barely keep my head above water with all the work piled on me. The highlight of the week was when I broke down in tears from the stress of it all. At work. Awesome.
My life, it has become the devil's toilet scum.
***disclaimer: I LOVE MY JOB I LOVE MY JOB I LOVE MY JOB I LOVE MY JOB I LOVE MY JOB I LOVE MY JOB I LOVE MY JOB
...just shoot me. I ventured out today to get some flippin' toilet paper at Wal-mart. I ended up with a Christmas photo appointment for the kids, buying a cart full and driving across town in the traffic amongst the crazy Christmas shoppers!
I HATE shopping. I think I will do the rest online!
Daily Ponch sightings=zero.
To keep you entertained for a split second, here is a photo from Christmas 1990. This is me (bottom left~7 months pregs) and my sisters with our husbands. Look how YOUNG Bubba looks!!
Sis: "Guess what I did?" Me: "What?" Sis: "I just spent the afternoon at the laundromat with Erik Estrada, LaToya Jackson and Trish Stratus." Me: "SQUEAL!" Me: "I hate you!" Me: "Please tell me you had a camera with you!" Sis: "Of COURSE I didn't! But, I got their autographs." Me: "You suck!"
She said that the ladies were very personable (not that Erik wasn't) and they are also very tiny. She didn't really chit-chat with them because she didn't want to hover and be one of THOSE fans. (you know, kind of like ME) Cool thing was that she got to sign one of those waivers to allow them to use her footage if they want. She said they had the camera filming her laundry in the dryer, to which she said, "For God's sake! I had all my old crappy stuff in there!" (their basement flooded, that is why she was even there at all.) The camera guy did say that they are ALL freezing to death here since most of them live in L.A. most of the time. Funny.
See?? I'm getting ever closer to a PONCH meeting!! I can feel it in my celebrity-stalking bones.