Saturday, December 23, 2006
Do you think I would get arrested if I punched out a 5 year old?
I KNOW that kids are mean. I KNOW that we can't protect our children from the meanies out there all the time. But do you think there are any exceptions? Can I take a hit out on a 5 year old.*

There's a kid in Braelyn's kindergarten class who doesn't ever hesitate to tell her mean things. Like, back when it was still hot out and they would go out to play, and he told her that he doesn't like girls who sweat like her. Nice. Then, he told her that she is going to be fat when she grows up. Great. They went to the high school to watch a play and Brianna, my oldest, was involved in the play so she came out to see Braelyn. This wonderful kid told Braelyn that her sister has a fat belly. Lovely.

That's kid #1.

Kid #2 just this week told her that she is ugly. She cried about that one. Bubba got to deal with that when she got home from school the other day. By the time I got home, she wouldn't even tell me about it.

It's been so long since my oldest was in elementary school...I kinda forgot about this crap.

So, just how much do you think it would cost me?

* for the record (just in case the wrong person reads this) I am totally joking about hiring a hit.

Kinda.

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 9:47 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If I wasn't so dang tired and you didn't live three or so states to the west I would SOOOO drive there and beat up that little kid. And I LOVE kids,, but kids like that have parents who don't give a crap about what their kids say and do. They are either bullies themselves or they say,,Oh their just kids,, they don't know any better,, yeah THAT'S THE POINT. You are supposed to teach them better.http://pinea

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I totally hear you about those mean kids! I just wrote a post about it myself. What you might want to do is think about targeting the hit to whoever is making that little kid mean...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives