Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Not quite a Ponch sighting, but...
Ponch sightings=ZERO

Jack Osbourne and Wee Man sightings=ONE DEFINITE

I thought I would get a Ponch sighting today. Instead, it turned into watching Jack and Wee (hee hee, that sounds funny) play football in the park with some of their police buddies.

I totally didnt' want to be redneck stalker fan woman (because, frankly, I'm NOT really fans of either of them BUT they are kinda famous, so, cool.) but I sorta turned into Redneck Stalker Fan Woman (RSFW). Under the guise of letting the kids play in the park, I stalked. I inched closer. I cursed my *&#$%@(^#%^ digital camera for dying on me after only getting a couple of shots from afar. After their game was over and they turned the cameras off then they started giving autographs. I had nary a piece of paper nor a pen on my person (Brianna suggested I should have had them sign my boobs. Uh huh. Thanks for THAT idea.) so I just took a bunch of pictures.

I absolutely did NOT turn into Major RSFW because the cream of the city took care of that for me. Wow! These people were shameless. My favorite moment was when the one girl..woman..whatever..played her ringtone just for Jack. Guess what it was? Yeah, it was Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne. Jack was like..ha ha funny. I wanted to smack her and scream, "STOP!!!!!" But I was good and we just melted back out of the small crowd and went on our way.

Ok, now, DON'T LAUGH! Seriously. Don't laugh. Don't laugh when you see the photos, ok? These are the only ones my camera got before it completely died on me. I have all the close ups on my film camera. No, really I do. So, even though these are not of Ponch...I give you...Jack and Wee.

click 'em to big 'em


Ok. Laugh.

posted by Angie @ 11:07 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hahahahahahaha...

    Too funny...

    RSFW!


    My vid... I joked that I was going to post it... and she said go for it...

    So...

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hilarious!

     
  • At 12:35 AM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    LMBO!!! You are too funny.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives