Wednesday, December 13, 2006
I'm up way too early
I think I've mentioned here before that this is my addiction. Diet Dr Pepper Cherry Vanilla. I guess it could be worse. It is indeed my liquid crack. If I have to go a full 24 hours without at least one small glass...well, you don't want to know. I only drink it from a 2 liter because they haven't approved the IV for over the counter sales yet. On these 2 liters, there were points that one could cut off and save and then send in for "free" Dr P stuff. Cool. I'm all about gifts that seem free. So, I've been dutifully cutting them off and saving them. Man, I was totally feeling that Dr Pepper football! So, night before last, we counted them up and Brianna went online to see just how many we needed and what there was to offer. She yells for me because she can't find the offer on the website. So, I went to help. Click there. No. Click there. No. There? No. Wait a minute. I run to the points and scan them over. Sure enough, right there in bold fine print, points must be received by 11/30/06!!!!! The football slipped from my grip. All that pop drinking was for naught. Well except to keep me from having withdrawals.

This MUST be how the Colts felt Sunday.
(LOVE you, Colts!)

Now, I have to go to work. It's 4:30 am. This should really be against the law.
posted by Angie @ 4:25 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives