Tuesday, December 12, 2006
That's IT?? (Or the TAR finale was the suck)
Did you see the finale of The Amazing Race?? Don't worry if you didn't because you didn't miss much. Once they got back to the states it was boring as heck and completely anti-climactic. Blah. I was disappointed because this was a VERY good season of TAR so I thought the end might be as well.

I guess it could be because none of my favorite teams won. Boo.

Now I am ready for the All Star edition coming in February.

I am such a reality show ho.
posted by Angie @ 9:06 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Missed it.

    Actually... missed the season after kentucky left....

    I just didn't see the point.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives