Thursday, November 30, 2006
A couple of things
Literally, just a couple...

First, you couldn't pay me enough money to go see "Borat." Ok, that's not entirely true. I suppose I really WOULD go see it if someone offered me money to do so. However, I would NEVER spend my OWN money to see it in the theater OR at home. (I am loving random caps tonight.)

Second, I got some juicy tidbits of info about "Armed & Famous" from my friend the cop's wife. I'm too tired to get into it now, but all I will say at this point is that her husband IS going to be paired up with one of the celebs but they aren't sure which one yet. I am soooo living vicariously through her.

I had to work 8 to midnight tonight and now it is going on 2 am and I really need to get to bed because I have to go back to work at 8:30am. Suckage. If anyone watched The Biggest Loser tonight...DO NOT TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!! I haven't watched it yet.

One more day of NaBloPoMo and I think I have now developed blog posting as an everyday habit.(about dang time,huh? I've only had this thing for 2 years!) Aren't you all lucky??

'Night.
posted by Angie @ 1:35 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger cube said…

    Don't feel bad. I've had my blog 2 years & I just heard about NaBloPoMo 2 days ago. Oh well, there's always next year ;-)

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hadn't heard about NaBloPoMo till 4 days into November and it just seemed too late to start then,, like I would be cheating.

    OOh,, you soo gotta get her husband to get you to meet whoever he is partnered up with,, maybe it'll be Jack,, your daughter would love that,, she'd get to meet Jack.

    I haven't watched Biggest Loser in weeks,, I usually end up just checking their website to see what's up.

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That sucks! I'm raging because my work is imposing a new shift upon me that involves me starting work 12 hours after my last shift ends; I work 12 -8 one day, 8 - 1600 the next.

    Are there not working time directives where you work? In the UK, apparently it's the law to have one shift start at least 11.5 hours before the last...

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Borat was a great movie - very funny. You are missing out!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives