Monday, November 27, 2006
100, 000
At some point today, before noon, Ficken Chingers received it's 100,000th visitor...page load..what the heck ever. Because I am too cheap to spring for the bigger account over at StatCounter, I can't see who exactly that visitor was...so CONGRATULATIONS! It may have been YOU!!

In reality tv news...No Ponch sightings yet. YET. However, I did stalk drive by the hotel twice today. ON. THE. WAY. TO. WORK. Just because it is the long way to and from work means nothing. I needed a change of scenery. Reports state that LaToya failed the push-ups part of their training. This should make for some exciting tv, huh? It will probably be so embarrassing for our city, but you KNOW I will be glued to the tube.

In still OTHER reality tv news..THE AMAZING RACE ALL-STARS is coming! YAY! I love all star editions of my favorite shows like Survivor and Big Brother so, yeah, I'm liking the idea of TAR All-stars. Don't even ask me who I want on the show because I can barely remember anyone after a season ends. There are just too many couples. Just bring back my KY couple, Dave and Mary. They rock!

My Christmas tree is not up yet. Boo.

We got our official supervisor announcement today. I think the choice is pretty good as it is someone from within the company. She won't actually be in our department until after the first of the year. Let the stress continue.

Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson Lee Rock Ritchie are divorcing. Wow, I thought they'd be together FOREVAH!

Not.

At work, at the beginning of the year, we draw names for birthdays in our office. That way, we only buy for one person's birthday and we also bring a cake or something to help celebrate. So, today, I got my birthday bag o'goodies. Here's the lowdown...bag of Dove chocolates, a snowman decoration (he's adorable), a sudoku puzzle book (addictive!), 2 different "flavors" of handsoap from Bath & Body Works (citrus something and exotic coconut), christmas-y bowls and a wall calendar like this...

My co-worker, Carey, rocks!

I'm in the home stretch for NaBloPoMo. I can't believe I have managed to post every single day this month no matter how silly and mundane. I rock. I think this post makes 35, or so, posts this month. Go me.

Oh, and by the way, you'll be happy to know that my kids want to name any future dog that we may get either Spot or Lipstick. Gotta love that.

And that, children, is the end of tonight's post. Goodnight.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
posted by Angie @ 11:13 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pam Anderson was on Jimmy Kimmel a few weeks ago and I knew it was over for her and Kid Rock just by her attitude...not that there was any question from the start...
    Congrats on the success of your blog - I am a new reader and enjoy it.

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WTG on the nablopomo thing! That's awesome!

    And happy late bday, if I missed it somewhere!

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome! Congrats on the 100,000th visitor - did they get a blue light special? and on hitting the last hump of the Nablopmo!!! :)

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Jose said…

    First congratulations on the 100K visitor, you are right it may have been me. I don't think celebrities are meant to be together forever, the day I see John Travolata and Kelly Preston separate I will know for sure there's no hope for celebrity marriages.

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Jose said…

    Oh I forgot to remind you keep voting for me at http://www.25peeps.com/r/2180

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives