Sunday, November 26, 2006
Seriously! Is this perfect for me, or what??
A reality show is coming to my town. A REALITY SHOW! That is what I'm all about, right? I watch too much tv and reality shows make up a chunk of that so it pretty dang cool that one will be filmed here in lil ole My Town, Indiana! No joke. It's all the talk in the newspaper and just this week the cast and crew moved into a big hotel downtown.

Supposedly, the show will be called, "Armed & Famous" and it is being produced by a former "Extreme Makeover:Home Edition" executive producer. The premise is pretty simple. A few B-list celebrities will become reserve police officers and the cameras will follow them on the job with the police. I can't imagine how exciting the footage will be since it is taking place in Muncie, Indiana, but, hey, stranger things have happened.

Who are the celebrities, you ask? I think the list has been narrowed down to these few...Erik Estrada (I freakin LOVED him when I was 9 years old!! Can you say, CHiPs?!?!?! Bubba thinks he should have to wear his CHiPs uniform. Ha), Jack Osborn of Ozzy Osborn's son fame (Brianna thinks that is pretty cool), Trish Stratus who used to be a wrestler, but I have no clue who she is, and that midget..er..little person..from Jackass. I don't know his name. Oh, and last but not least...LaToya Jackson! Wow...she is almost, if not as weird as her brother.

Cool thing is, I know a policeman. I work with his wife, and she said that he is possibly going to be teamed up with Jack Osborn. So, of course, I'll be calling in a favor so Brianna can maybe meet him. I'll let you know what happens.

PONCH!! From CHiPS!! Yeah...NOBODY wore a uniform like Ponch. Remember this music??



Here's a LINK to the latest story. We had heard that they were filming at city hall today so I guess this proves it. There's a photo accompanying the story if you care enough to click.

Seriously, I'm giddy over here. Call me crazy, I don't mind, because I agree. :)


P.S. GO COLTS!!


posted by Angie @ 10:10 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Girl you need to stalk them down and take lots o pics...lol I loved me some Ponch too... I really hope your daughter gets to meet jack. How cool would that be? I am excited for you. I wish they would film one here ...lol

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool, get a picture of Jack for me! I used to love watching the Osbornes.

    I had to click the youtube link and listen to the theme song,, wow, that brought back memories.

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    Hey Frank Poncherelo was actually cool back then. What the heck happened with him, he almost did not have a life after Chips.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives