Friday, September 30, 2005
100 141 Things About Me
1. I am the youngest of three sisters.
2. My birthday is Nov. 25, 1970
3. I have a "birthmark" on my right ear on the upper backside-a mole that mom always called a chocolate chip.
4. When I was a young girl, I wanted glasses and braces. I didn't need either.
5. I broke my right arm in the 2nd grade when I fell off the slide in the playground.
6. At the same time, I fell on my yellow, plastic Snoopy lunchbox and broke it and it cut my bottom lip. There is a scar.
7. I have an Associate's Degree in Medical Assisting.
8. I am a terrible cook.
9. I am a worse housekeeper.
10.My 6th grade teacher, Mr Mason, was my favorite teacher ever.
11.I have an unrealistic feeling that if I could only lose the weight I want to lose then everything else in my life would be perfect.
12.My oldest friend is Monica. We've been friends for 25 years!
13.I am very insecure.
14.I didn't have my first kiss until I was 15 years old.
15.I think penises are ugly.
16.I've had 3 c-sections.
17.The only other surgery I have had was gall bladder removal.
18.My hair was stick straight all my life until I had my last two kids. Now it is curly.
19.My feet grew a size and a half after I had my kids.
20.My favorite actor of all time is Gary Sinise.
21.My favorite band is the Dave Matthews Band.
22.My parents have been married for 46 years.
23.I wish I could play a musical instrument. The piano especially.
24.I love Wendy's french fries dipped in a Wendy's frosty.
25.I am deathly afraid of heights. It's gotten worse as I have gotten older.
26.Same with deep water. If I can't touch bottom, I panic.
27.I still would like to take a cruise, though.
28.I've been married for 16 years.
29.I used to make cheat sheets in high school before tests but was always too chicken to use them.
30.I love dogs.
31.I had a dog when I was a teenager named Sir Taylor Rhodes LeBon. He was a miniature Dacshund.
32.I was a complete and total Duran Duran fanatic when I was a teen. In some ways I still am.
33.I wanted to play the drums like Roger Taylor from Duran Duran.
34.I farted in front of Bubba once in high school. He still married me a couple of years later.
35.I am a hopeless romantic.
36.I used to wear lots of jewelry. Now, I wear a watch and my wedding ring.
37.I work in the client services department of a Medical Laboratory.
38.I still live in the city in which I was born.
39.I was a virgin all through high school.
40.I have never done illegal drugs.
41.I did not have a drink until I was in my 20's.
42.My favorite color is purple.
43.I love reality TV shows. Especially Big Brother and Survivor.
44.I've watched ER since the first episode.
45.I work from 8:30 until 5:00 every week day.
46.I drive a mini-van.
47.I have no living grandparents.
48.I don't feel like an adult when I am around my parents.
49.I used to be the "middle-sized" sister. Now I am the FAT sister and I hate it.
50.I miss my friends from high school.
51.I went to my 5 year and 10 year HS reunions. I missed my 15 year reunion.
52.If I get thin I am getting my belly button pierced. Even if that is not until I am 45 or 50 years old!
53.I hate spiders.
54.I love to kiss.
55.I find a goatee on a man to be very sexy.
56.I was never attracted to blondes.
57.I love music.
58.I still like old school rap...from the 80's.
59.Bubba wrapped my engagement rings in a turkey box and the rings were each on an ear of a stuffed bunny rabbit. I was 19. He was almost 18.
60.I don't recommend getting married young.
61.I've only had 3 jobs in my life.
62.My first job was at K-mart.
63.My second job was as a medical assistant in an Ophthalmologist office.
64.I've been at my 3rd and current job for almost 7 years.
65.I kicked the tail light out of my ex-boyfriend's car once.
66.I've only had sex with one man..my husband.
67.I think the Beatles and Pink Floyd are way overrated.
68.I used to practice kissing on my bedpost.
69.All three of my kids went to concerts with me while still in the womb. :) Brianna =MC Hammer (opening act Vanilla Ice!) Braelyn=Matchbox twenty (opening Lifehouse and Everclear) Jameson=Dave Matthews Band
70.I love to read.
71.I am a very conservative Republican.
72.My school wanted me to skip 4th grade and move on to 5th. I refused. Because of my friends.
73.I was the only student in the 7th grade to get all A's the first grading period. It was all downhill after that.
74.I hate professional basketball.
75.The only NFL I watch is the Colts.
76.I got carded buying a lottery ticket when I was 20 something.
77.I wish I could write well enough to be a professional author.
78.My favorite men's cologne is Curve.
79.My favorite women's perfume is Liz Claiborne...the original..in the red, yellow or blue triangle bottle. Totally 80's, I realize.
80.My favorite pop is Cherry Coke. I have moved on to Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper.
81.I drink water more than anything else.
82.The boy I "went with" in the 6th grade is now a convicted murderer. (scary)
83.My first concert that counted, to me, was Loverboy with opening act The Hooters.
84.My real first concert was probably The Statler Brothers. (My parents MADE me go with them. I was like, 8 years old.)
85.I love to cry over a movie. Any good tearjerker will do.
86.I LOVE 80's "brat pack" movies. LOVE. LOVETY. LOVE.
87.I LOVE 80's music. SUPER DUPER LOVE.
88.I wish my house were as clean as my house was when I was growing up. My mom was a housecleaning nazi.
89.One of my biggest pet peeves is seeing misspellings in newspapers, magazines, etc.
90.I was 4 months pregnant when I got married. Only a handful of people knew.
91.My dad didn't speak to me for 2 days after he found out I was pregnant.
92.My favorite magazine is Entertainment Weekly.
93.I used to be a HUGE royal family watcher. Fergie was my favorite.
94.I watched Princess Di's wedding live.
95.I watched Princess Di's funeral live.
96.I was in freshman Algebra in high school when the Challenger blew up.
97.I wish my life were like a romantic comedy.
98.I HATE to fly.
99.I've been to Disney World and Disney Land.
100.I'm not done yet.

101.I still have my "blankie."
102.All 3 of my kids have blankies.
103.I love the sound of baseball cleats on pavement. It INSTANTLY reminds me of junior year of high school.
104.I hate mushrooms. It's a texture thing.
105.I planned my wedding in a month and a half.
106.If I could go back, I would change many things about my wedding.
107.I love scrapbooking. I have tons of supplies but never get to use them.
108.At any given time I have at least 10 rolls of film that need to be developed. right now, I have more than 15 rolls.
109.I prefer a film camera over a digital.
110.If I could have a chauffeur I would. I hate to drive.
111.I was a big flirt in high school. I rarely flirt now.
112.I had my tubes "tied" during my last c-section.
113.I bottle fed all 3 kids.
114.I have spanked all 3 kids.
115.I saw my best guy friend from high school recently. All I could say was, "Hi." It's all about my weight.
116.see #11.
117.I want to win the lottery so I can have a huge room in my new house filled with DVDs, CDs and books.
118.I want a scrapbooking room, too.
119.I used to sell Avon.
120.I went to college the fall after I graduated high school. The school was about an hour and a half away from home. I lasted 10 days. I was so homesick I called home crying and my mom told me to get in my car and drive home. No one was home when I got there.
121.While I was at college, for 10 days, I participated in rush. Worst experience of my life. Almost.
122.In my dorm room, for 10 days, I had a poster of Andre Agassi. The version of Andre Agassi who had that horrific long fuzzy mullet. I thought he was hot.
123.EVERYONE on my floor listened to Milli Vanilli. This was right before they were "outed."
124.I don't really have a best girl friend right now. That makes me sad.
125.When I was growing up, my dad could do ANYTHING.
126.I am not dealing with my parents aging very well.
127.I wish I had the money to get my nails done and highlights in my hair on a regular basis.
128.There are some things I want to list here, but I can't.
129.At one point I will have a senior in high school, a 2nd grader and a kindergartener. What the heck was I thinking?
130.My husband and I have very little in common.
131.My eyelashes are pretty much nonexistent. I really should wear mascara.
132.I was raised a Baptist.
133.I went to church camp for a week every summer from the time I was 9 years old until I was 18.
134.I like the toilet paper to roll out UNDER.
135.One of my boyfriends from high school is now a gynecologist. It's very fitting, believe me.
136.The Stand, by Stephen King is my favorite fictional book.
137.I am secretly jealous of others who seem to have perfect lives.
138.I once kissed a boyfriend for 20 minutes straight. Without stopping.
139.Walking into a bookstore is heaven to me.
140.I am afraid this list won't give you any insight to me.
141.I am going to stop now, even though I could go on. I'll update as I think of things.
posted by Angie @ 9:46 AM  
17 Comments:
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    Great list!!! I love it,especially #15!! I agree! I was so happy to have my gallbladder removed, but it was the best diet before I did! LOL! I lost an average of 9lbs every 5 days! I know you know what I'm talking about. The Stand is a great book. My dad cried when he found out I pregnant with my first, I didnt know, he was at work. It just about killed me when I found out. But I didnt get married until I was 8 months pregnant with my 2nd. Figured I might as well get married, since I kept having babies! HA!

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like the new photo!

     
  • At 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There are so many comments I could make, but there is so little time.

    However, this is a GREAT list!

     
  • At 7:00 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Some excellent facts here; they reveal so many tiny details that are fascinating.

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Michelle Keller said…

    Wow we have a lot in common! I love everything 80's too! I saw the MC Hammer tour w/Vanilla Ice. I love scrapbooking. I am in the same crappy battle with my weight (ugh). My hair was stick straight growing up and somewhere in my teens it went poodle curly. I could go on, but this is your blog not mine, LOL!

    Let me know when you're getting you belly button pierced- I'm in!

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    That could just as well be my very own list. Except for the sisters thing. And belly-button piercing. But the rest...oh yeah. :)

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger ShellBug526 said…

    Great list! I love Wendy's fries dipped in my Frosty! My husband thinks it is just wrong.

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gosh, we have A LOT in common! I counted (I'm a dork like that) and there's at least 20 things we have in common. If you love dogs and tearjerker movies, you should watch "My Dog Skip" if you haven't seen it already. I cried for 2 hours after that one. :)

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger niki said…

    I love your list! So many interesting things.

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm from dana-elayne.diaryland.com and I loved your list! :) My mom had a college freshman, a high school freshman, and a kindergartener! It was insane, but fun!

     
  • At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool List man...rawk on...

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello my name is Denise & I was actually looking for blog on BB All Stars when I stumbled into your blog... found you by mistake I guess you could say. I thought we had so much in common that I had to write a response. I tend to get long winded so I apologize for this ahead of time. I noticed your last post was in May so I'm not sure you even read this thing anymore but here it goes...We have a lot in common girl, starting with our loction in Indy. I was not however born and raised here... I'm from a few places. I also am "Livin' in the 80's" and have been told so many times by my co-workers. The top 100 was great and it sometimes felt like I was reading what could have been my own... we have about a 50% match on our lives. Yes, I'm anal like that and actually counted them...it's too funny, right down to our jobs, I also have an associates degree in MA. In case your bored and want to compare and contrast these are the #'s of your top 100 that would also be mine (if I had a top 100) never blogged before, like I said I just stumbled in here...but it looks addicting though. Here it goes - 4,7,9,17,18 ( only my hair started curly and went straight)23,24,28 (got married in 91' so that's what? 16 yrs, I lost count LOL), 29,30,35,43,48,50,54,55,56,57,58,60,62(Kmart was my 2nd job),63,66,74,75,77,80,81,85,86,87,88,92,94,95,97,99 (I lived in Orlando for awhile so it was easy for me to visit Disney),104 (I hated shrimp forever because of the texture),107,108,109,111 (I'm still a flirt though!!),113,114,117,118,124,126,
    127,128,129 (just 2 kids though 10 yrs apart)and 137. So if you got through this message and actually compared the things in common you should email me. Denisew1972@yahoo.com I have no blog or homepage and I'm terrible at checking my email daily - I don't know where you find the time to do it... I was actually looking for who won the Head of household competion for Big Brother and thought I might find it in a blog somewhere. Ended up finding out on CBS in the chat room, duh. Should have tried that first...Loved how you describe 'Date Night' it's the same in this house- anything that doesn't involve children count's as a date... I can totally relate!!! Anyway, I've taken up too much space already, sorry- just had to comment! Later ~Nisey~

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great list!

    And I think it gives quite a bit of insight.

     
  • At 3:52 AM, Blogger ImaginaryLiteFadesToBlack said…

    Hey....it's Michelle and I found your blog by accident, but I'm so happy I did. It was uncanny reading your list, because I knew I liked ya, but I had no idea how much we have in common....probably a third of the list....weird...nice style on your blog!!! Very fun to read!!!

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    Item No. 49....I used to be the tall slender brother-in-law. Now, I'm just one of the "Belly Brothers" and I don't like that either.

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger onedayatatime said…

    Wow great list, there were a few I could relate too.

    So glad I stumbled and found your blog.

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow What a great list. We have a lot in common. Where in Indiana are you from?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives