Thursday, September 22, 2005
Cross my heart...
I promise to update later this evening!! I have so much tv stuff bouncing around in my head that I HAVE to get out. Be patient. :)

Oh, and guys, keep the gupster and stormii in your thoughts and prayers. They have had to evacuate because of Rita and let's hope they go back home to minimal to no damage to their home! We love you, guppy and stormii!!

Later babes.

By the way, not one of y'all even offered to write for me....even after I so nicely asked who wanted to. Thanks a lot, guys. I know who my REAL blog friends are. Ok, if you suddenly see my blogroll a few names lighter...you only have yourselves to blame.
(and if you believe that, then you will believe that I weigh 110 pounds. Yeah, yeah...that's the ticket. My secret lover is Matthew McConaughey,too.)
posted by Angie @ 11:05 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 3:16 AM, Blogger Olyal said…

    But Matthew McConaughey is my secret lover!!! Don't tell me that bastard is two timing us!!!

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your blogroll seems to be totally gone right now...maybe it's my connection messing up.

    i'd write for you but i'm having a hard time writing for my own blogs--coming up with daily stuff sometimes can be a little tough.

    i'm a good reader though ;)

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    I think we're all feeling in sort of a slump right now...:(

    And I thought Matt WAS your lover? Have I been misinformed? ;);)

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger guppyman said…

    Awwwweeeee.....

    Thanks for the concern!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives