Wednesday, September 14, 2005
I am so disappointed in you all! (lame tv show updates in this post, too)
You people were supposed to keep me from surfing blogs. You people were supposed to stop me from reading more blog posts about the whole "Katrina thing." You people were supposed to tell me NOT to go reading some of my favorite blogs that I have not read in a while, just so I could "get caught up." You people were supposed to interfere when I went to watch my dvr'd episodes of Oprah and Dr Phil that were all about the "katrina thing." You people were supposed to stop me from getting an ulcer and a head explosion from the disgust I have welling up inside me after doing all of those things. I need to go outside and scream really, really loudly. Or go in my bedroom and scream into a pillow. I can't stand the crap spewing from so many people about the "katrina thing." It is driving me crazy. You didn't stop me!!
Wait. Did I forget to ask you all to keep me from those things?? Ok. Nevermind. I still love you all. It's PMS.

In other news...
My belly button still itches, but it's better.

Today was my last day of having to be at work at 6am. Oh happy day!

BB6 from last night...Ok, first, April getting all pissed off because Ivette was happy for herself for winning veto? Priceless! And..the argument that followed was even better. Is April in oh, I don't know, the 1st grade?? Blaming Ivette for decisions that she (April) made in the game. Give me a break, April! You are an adult. You make your own decisions. If you let another person sway your decisions, you only have yourself to blame in the end! This was one time I was actually happy that Ivette was yelling! I would have been mad, too. Abso-friggin-lutely. (FYI, April said that ALL. THE. TIME. on the live feeds.) It was wonderful watching April FINALLY leave the house. I won't miss her, y'all.
Maggie scares me. She is the quiet manipulator. The looks she gets in her eyes..I would have to do some genuflecting and some hail marys were I to ever cross her path...and I am not even catholic!!
I am so enjoying the clips from the sequester house. Watching James actually smile as he irritates Jen and Beau is awesome! If Jen wrinkles her little forehead or rolls her eyes one more time...Rachel needs to bitch slap her a good one!! (I swear I am not a violent person.)
Janie is not so good at the one on one interview as evidenced in her talking with Julie last night.
I know who won the 1st round of HOH competition...but I'm not telling..unless you send gifts of chocolate..or a really nice email. :)

RockStar:INXS.....
Down to the final four. Suzie sang an STP song..Interstate Love Song. The band was really good.
Then she sang "What's Up" by four non-blondes. Perfect song for her voice. The band was good... :) Yeah, you guessed it. I am not a Suzie fan. I hate how she dances around the band members...it just looks uncomfortable.

JD..INXS' secret love child...He was...JD. INXS had him sing his song "Dirty Vegas" yet AGAIN. *yawn* Please, INXS, just tell him that he is "right for your band, INXS" and be done with it.
JD also sang Pink Floyd's "Money." It was pretty good, complete with flinging a bag o' fake money into the crowd. He is so going to win.
Did y'all see JD kiss Dave "I'm an idiot" Navarro??

Marty was up next singing his song "Trees" again. Acoustic this time. Still a good song. He isn't right for their band, INXS.
He sang "Creep" next. What? I have never heard that song. Didn't like the song, but I guess he did ok.

Mig was absolutely sucky singing "Paint It Black." But redeemed himself a little with "Kiss From A Rose." He is not right for their band, INXS. Dave "I'm a total freak" Navarro had Mig strip his jacket off. Weird.

JD wins.

Finally, I need to talk about the Biggest Loser, but now it is an hour and a half after I actually started this post and it is supper time so more later. :)
posted by Angie @ 4:34 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Olyal said…

    Angie, you have got me into rockstar now!!! i hate you for that!!! lol!
    I didn't think JD was that good really. He just annoys me. He's too arrogant and lacks personality.

    I think INXS have sold out to do a show like this in order to try and replace Michael Hutchence. But I would rather see an Aussie heading an Aussie band.

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger True Jersey Girl said…

    JD is so arrogant and annoying I can't believe anyone is voting for him. But for some reason, INXS digs him. And, Dave for some reason digs Mig without his shirt. I guess Carmen Elektra isn't giving it to him good enough at home.

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger guppyman said…

    Angie.... sorry, but you are not right for OurbandINXS.....

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bush takes the blame for Katrina failures

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just watched Rock Star INXS,, was taking a break from cleaning up our yard and eating some grub.
    First off,, the girl... I love STP so I liked that she sand the song,, it wasn't a great rendition but okay. And yes 4 Non Blondes,, great song for her voice.

    JD,, ur right he's gonna win,, prety boy front man look,, good voice. And don't pick on Dave,, I like Dave,, always have since that show he made with his wife. They're all cute and romantic together.

    Hmm,, that trees song annoys me as does this guys nose,, Steve pointed out that he looks like he had a nose job. And you never heard Creep? Good song,, listen to the original,, it's better.

    Paint it black was okay,, I don't like the Stones so eh,, it was ok. I live the Seal song Kiss from a Rose but like you said,, he isn't right for the band,, his hair is stuck in a late 80's early 90's euro look and what was with him borrowing one of Michael Jackson's jackets???? I was kind of glad Dave told him to take it off it was ugly. Okay this is way long,, too bad.

    U love me anyway,, :)

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great article! Thanks.

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for interesting article.

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives