Thursday, September 08, 2005
Go, Jedi Janie!
First off, these are for you guppyman. You asked for Janie so here she is...





Still, she's got NOTHIN' on Kaysar! ;)

I knew it would take a complete miracle for Howie to NOT get evicted tonight. I was right. Ivette voted Howie off but he took it well. I love James! He is cracking me up in the jury house, giving some stuff back to Jennifer that she deserves. She had some nerve saying he was rude when she sat there making enough comments of her own. Poor Rachel will have to try to keep the peace. Jedi Janie kicked butt at the HOH competition, but that stuff is her specialty...she knows the game forward and backward. She knows everything that happens and every detail. It was so funny when Janelle ran up to Ivette to get the key and Ivette gave her that half hearted hug. April, Ivette and Maggie really don't like Janelle and I love how she acts oblivious to it. Can't wait to see who Janie puts up on the block for eviction.

Ok, I have to mention a little something about RockStar:INXS. I thought it was a decent week performance-wise. I thought Marty did really well with his original song and I thought for sure he would get encore. I loved my Jordis, of course, but she went home. It was her time, though. Mig wasn't very good, though I liked his original. Suzie, I don't like, but she did well. I still can't stand JD, but he is so going to win it all.

In other news, my mom has been in the hospital for two days. She started off by having the flu really badly..throwing up and horrible diarrhea...then threw up blood and passed it in her stool. (sorry, TMI!) She had a ct scan which showed nothing, but then had a colonoscopy where they removed a polyp. She's ok and will probably go home tomorrow. Now, the flu is "going around" as they say. Can't wait.

That's all for now...I am wit and substance free tonight. There is hope for the weekend. :)
posted by Angie @ 10:47 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm pretty lost, since I don't watch the show you're talking about, but I want to know where you found that photo of me in my bikini ;-)

    Your poor mom! That's one nasty flu bug. Hope she's feeling better.

     
  • At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope your Mom is feeling better and has a speedy recovery once she at home. A person always feels better once they are home.

     
  • At 7:05 AM, Blogger Michelle Keller said…

    I love Janelle too. I think it's hysterical that even Ivette's girlfriend likes her.

    Sorry to hear about your Mom. Hope she continues to improve and feel better.

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger guppyman said…

    First off... prayers and hopes for your mom!

    OK.... Thank you for the pics of Janey! She did kick ass last night! And seeing Evilettes girlfriend both saying she likes Janelle and then saying she can't stand Cappy was classic!

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger Olyal said…

    Sorry to hear about your mum. I hope she recovers quickly.

    I watched my first ever rockstars episode the other night (to be truthful i didn't even watch the whole thing, I just watched bits and pieces). I morally oppose this show because I think INXS are selling out and whoring themselves, but when i was watching the other night I happend to catch Marty singing "Trees" and I now have the hugest crush! He's not all that attractive and he's definitely in need of a good feed, but my goodness he is SO HOT when he's performing!

    Go Mig! (Cos he's an Aussie!)
    Go Marty! (Cos he lights my fire!)

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    I don't know who that lady is, but she looks delightful!

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    THANK YOU, ANG! :) I only saw the first half of the show last night~the 7pm showing throws me off! lol I saw Howie go bye-bye...and GOOD for James! I hope he torments that beeech endlessly. I loathe her. Anyway. I was wondering who got HOH, and I'm so glad that you posted it up! If Janie ever needed it, she sure did this time!! WHOOHOOO!
    *does a happy dance*

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    And I'm sorry, I forgot to say that I hope your mom gets better soon! :) I'll be thinking of her. And you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives