Monday, September 05, 2005
Where's the Tidy Bowl Man when I need him?
So earlier, I innocently use the bathroom. Normal. Normal amount of toilet paper. Flush. Start to walk away and realize the sound isn't right...it didn't flush, only filled the bowl and stopped. Damn. So I pull out the plunger. Plunge, plunge, plunge...nothing. Plunge, plunge, plunge...nothing. Plunge, plunge, plunge...nothing. Cuss word, cuss word, plunge...still nothing. Funny how that works. Or doesn't work. Plunge, plunge, bang head against wall...nothing. Plunge, plunge, cry...nothing. Wake Bubba up to plunge. Bubba=plunge, plunge FLUSH! That's right...approximately 2 plunges...flushy...jerk. My hand has a sore spot from the end of the plunger handle. Now I have a plungey headache.
posted by Angie @ 11:51 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger guppyman said…

    Why can't women work a plunger? Of course guys have experience trying to open holes that appear to be closed.......

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger xtessa said…

    first of all, LMAO on guppy's comment!

    anyway, lesson learned here: why do something when you can have your hubby do it for you?!;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives