Thursday, September 01, 2005
Our cheerleader
I always wondered if one of our children would be a cheerleader...I just didn't think it would be this one...




I realize there are male cheerleaders...most of them don't wear skirts. :)

I suppose I should post my reactions to BB6. James was evicted. It's a bummer. Howie is now HOH and had to immediately give his eviction nominations. He put up Ivette and Beau. Not real sure why he has some weird loyalty now to Maggie and April. Maybe he is just trying to break up the last pair. I don't know. I need to go read up some on the live feeds to see what he is saying. Not much else to say about it. I just don't want Maggie or April to win in the end.

I was off work today because I have to work Saturday. Bubba and I went out for breakfast at IHOP. Kind of yet ANOTHER last hurrah...my next diet starts tomorrow. I got on the scales at work the other day. Mm...yeah..not good. Anyway, when we got home I messes around on the computer a little and then laid down for a nap at 11. Bubba woke me up at 4:30! Wow, I guess I was tired.

Ok, not much else to talk about tonight. I'm not feeling particularly witty so nighty night, y'all.
posted by Angie @ 9:47 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Brent McKee said…

    The only reason to put up Ivette and Beau is to break up the last pair. If they weren't a pair I can honestly believe that Howie wouldn't put Beau up, but with them both up one of them goes home (I so want it to be Ivette - I haven't been able to stand her since she got her "Cappy" fixation).

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger Pamela said…

    That picture is absolutely priceless!
    :o)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives