Saturday, August 27, 2005
It's all right...cause I'm saved by the bell...
Hey, xtessa, Zack, Slater, and Kelly are from "Saved By the Bell." Did they never play the re-runs where you are? It was a cheesy teen sitcom that was actually pretty funny as those things go. Here's a pic...




Here's a funny picture of Big Brother 6 that I found somewhere on a message board or something. I can't quite remember.



Speaking of BB6...I forgot to give my thoughts on Thursday's show. (possible spoilers because I've been reading the live feeds.) Basically, I am disgusted with it. It couldn't have gone worse. Rachel is gone so Howie will pretty much run around the house as a big talking penis because Rachel kept him relatively sane and actually WAS his brain! I soooo wanted James to get HOH, but "I-am-more-annoying-than-Ivette-now" April won. I am not convinced that she wasn't fed answers ahead of time!:) It just seems strange to me that there hasn't been a repeat HOH. Janelle should have gotten that tie-breaker question. Anyway, what the heck was up with Ivette's absolute HATRED for Rachel?? It was like out of left field when they showed her goodbye message to Rachel. Hey, guppy or Storms what happened that made Ivette hate her so much? What did I miss?? I think it is so funny that James is still around. I haven't seen anyone play the game as well since Dr. Will way back when. He continues to play both sides and they LET him! And they keep him around!! I love it. I really hope they don't backdoor him this week, but I won't hold my breath. If they are smart they will get rid of Ivette. That ain't gonna happen, though. Ok, I won't put any spoilers in, even though I know who got nominated and who won POV. What I will say is that I find it quite comical that the "friendship" thinks that America doesn't like Howie or Janelle but just loves and respects them! Ha Ha...the joke is on them!

Here's some pictures because I just like to post pictures.

This is from 1971 and it is all my cousins on my mom's side, except for a couple that weren't born yet. That's me, the baby in the red dress.












This is the last time I wore a bikini.













This was our first family photo after Guard Girl was born. Look at Bubba's flat top. And my hair, wow.













Here we are two years later. My hair got shorter and bigger.







One of my favorite pictures of Guard Girl. :)

I'll stop for now. But you know once I get started with pictures, I may never stop! :)
posted by Angie @ 3:20 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I dont think I could ever forget Saved by the bell!! LOL.. They still play reruns occassionally..

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    Two things:

    THANKS for the BB info! I missed thursday's show because I got to meet a fellow blogger, and now tonight stupid stupid PRE SEASON NFL is on. AAAARRRGGGH!
    And April sucks. She's such a...I don't even know what to call her.

    And OH MY DAMN, that pic of you looks like Candice Cameron from Full House. :) And I mean that as an absolute compliment, because she's a doll.

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ha! that picture of your hair! it's so like me. i've got some of myself from 2000 that would make you laugh so hard, you'd cry. in the car, it would touch the ceiling.

     
  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    I watched it ..lol I think every episode ..I love your pics girl but do you realize they are piled on top of each other ?Or is that only in Firefox ..Looks like pics stacked on one another on my screen .

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Angie said…

    Storms,it must be Firefox, girl. You crazy Firefox users. :) hee hee It looks fine in good old IE.

    monty, I DO take that as a compliment...if only I STILL looked like her! :)

    momof2..um..2000?? That is BAD. :)

    Ivy,I still watch the reruns if I happen across one.

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger xtessa said…

    OH!!! okay... now i know what you're talking about. i've seen a few episodes of Saved By The Bell... LOL!!!

    you know, Guard Girl looks exactly like you!;)

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AWWWW,, how cute are y'all when Guard Girl was a baby!! Remember I love that hair, being another 80's freak,, no worries. If I didn't have to work tonight 11pm till 7 am,,and need to sleep most of today,, I would go search for pics to scan and send you of me in all my 80's glory.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives