Wednesday, August 24, 2005
In the Mood to Meme
Yes, I know...yet another meme. Humor me.


23 Things about ME ~ Stolen from Beth's Page. Saw it while I was voting on BOTB on Blog Explosion, as usual.

1. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?
A million bucks! NO WHAMMIES!!

2. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? My hair

3. How much cash do you have on you right now?
On my person? Zero dolla In my purse? ditto

4. Favorite plant? umm...well, I like flowers. Lilacs

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Don't have a cell phone

6. What is your main ring tone on your phone? Um, see number 5

7. What shirt are you wearing? It's yellow and sort of v-neck

8. Do you "label" yourself? Yep...Bubba's wife, Guard Girl's mom, Tater's mom, Baby J's mom, etc...

9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing? I'm barefoot at the moment.

10. Do you prefer a bright or dark room? Usually, I like it on the dark side

11. What did you have for breakfast? granola bar

12. What were you doing at midnight last night? Messing around on the computer, of course.

13. Last thought you had before you had a wreck? I said it out loud..."OH NO!" I was 18, I think. I saw it coming but there was nothing I could do.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? Um, hello? Still no cell phone.

15. What's an expression that you say a lot? "Good grief!" Yes, I really say that...I can't help it.

16. Who told you they loved you last? My daughter

17. Last furry thing you touched? My husband's.....back :)

18. How many hours a week do you work? Define work...

19. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? 15 I think. No joke.

20. Favorite age you have been so far? 16 or 17.

21. Your worst enemy? Myself

22. What is your current desk top picture? a picture of Dave Matthews

23. What was the last thing you said to someone? I like the Lipton's better.
posted by Angie @ 6:13 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger Shanna said…

    Surfing through on BE :)

    I'm a born and raised Hoosier from Blueberry Festival territory, now living in Wisconsin (lived a few other places too).

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said…

    No cellphone? Retard.

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said…

    Oh yea, my desktop picture? The shore of Lake Champlain on Pelots Point, I took it myself last december, there is just a little bit of snow and ice on the shore, the lake isn't frozen yet, it's beautiful. My favorite place on earth.

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger xtessa said…

    my fave age is 16/17 as well... ah... less pressure. who knew you have to be responsible when you get to adulthood?! LOL!

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger kenju said…

    Interesting meme; I can't believe you don't have a cellphone. I resisted one for years but I finally gave in and got one - now I couldn't live without it.

    Michele sent me.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives