Thursday, August 18, 2005
*SOB* *SNIFF* (for BB6 fans only. others will be bored to tears)
Don't cry, Kaysar...America still loves you, even though those skanky ho-bags got the best of you and voted you off! I know you are a little teensy bit embarrassed that Jenny tricked you, but you're H-O-T, so it doesn't matter.














You should always smile, Kaysar...like this.

Ok, tonights episode just royally ticked me off for so many reasons...first of all, the recap of the HOH competition just made me mad again...yelling and screaming at Kaysar..."NO NO NO! Don't believe her!!!" He didn't listen this time, either. Huh, go figure.

Then, when Jenny was in the HOH room, or was it the Gold room, talking to Julie alone, did anyone else want to keep coughing *cough*bullshit*cough the entire time?? She managed to say nothing and still talked for 5 minutes! She gave the same tired answers that she gave Kaysar all week long.

Now, my BIGGEST pet peeve of the night...the selective editing by the BB6 powers that be...did you guys notice?? They totally showed mostly Howie going off or Janelle being a smart ass and they made it look like the other side just frowned and cried (April) and bitched about it but didn't say anything back. Those of us "in the know", we know better! Complete and utter baloney!

No surprise that kaysar was evicted. Kaysar handled himself well tough. Very classy. The smile on his face when Julie told him that he got 82% of the America votes was just priceless! I loves me some Kaysar. I just wish he was going to the sequester house. One more thing about Kaysar...I love his curls! Bubba has had great curls like that..but he shaves his head completely bald now. Dang it.

More pet peeves. James carrying around that veto ribbon...get over it, dude.

April pursing her lips ALL. THE. TIME. April being a big baby. Yes, it sucks that Howie was saying mean things, but grow a back bone, girl. Do you not know that Howie is doing it to BREAK YOU DOWN!? (go Howie!!) April, please stop saying, "I don't care!" You DO care.

So Kaysar left, only hugging those who actually offered a hug. Needless to say, everyone didn't hug Kaysar. The houseguests were immediately taken outside and tarred and feathered set up for the HOH competition. Now here is where it gets good. It gets down to Beau, Janelle and April. They are being asked questions about previous competitions. The tie breaker question is "how many light bulbs did it take to spell "sold out" in the luxury comp?" they had to write a number on a big board and whoever came closest without going over got HOH. There is brewing controversy over this next thing. Beau turned his board around. Julie said, "houseguests, I need your answers." As she said that, Janelle turned her around but it was upside down(it said 300), but she was writing on the other side, having changed her mind. AT THE SAME TIME~~april was still writing her answer. They put their markers down and turned the board around and Janelle came closest and won HOH. The other houseguests are trying to say Janelle cheated, but I have watched it over and over and she did not cheat. Wishful thinking on their part. :)

After Janelle won, she ran over to get the key and Jen threw it!

Janelle is HOH and had to put two people up for eviction right away. She chose Jen and Maggie! woo hoo! The eviction ceremony will be saturday. It's going to be an interesting couple of days.

I lost my whole train of thought so I'll end it now. Back to a normal post tomorrow I hope. ;)
posted by Angie @ 9:55 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger guppyman said…

    Bye bye bitches!

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now what am I supposed to do to get a Kaysar fix???
    By the way that April chick is she the one who Howie was making fun of about a husband and a dog,, ur right she needs to grow a back bone,,, Hello he's saying that stuff to push your buttons. Dang it! I think I have to watch Saturday now to see who gets evicted,, DAMN! I think you and Storms are driving the bandwagon out of control and I can't get off now!!!!

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Michelle Keller said…

    I loved your post, hilarious! Just found you at PresentStorm, will add you to my blogroll. Another BB soulmate!

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said…

    Holy shit you're retarded, you really need a life girl. Did you hear the "Pat Battle" reference at the end of the show?

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    BYE BYE BITCHES!!!! I can NOt believe that Jen was such a bitch and threw the key ..ohhhh I can not stand that side .Man I am so hoping the some producer some place is watching and seeing how much America LOVES beautiful ,sweet,lovable,exotic,oh my mind started drifting ..lol Kaysar and put him on asome show soon ..PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!..lol
    Oh we are bad but he just does things to me ..lol

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pack your bags bitches LOL. I love Janelle! I'm hoping to see Jen go on Saturday for what she did to Kaysar. The Nerd Herd is just too much for me. They must have some dope stashed in there because they honestly believe America likes them ::rolling eyes::

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said…

    Are you embarressed by me? What's with the P Dubya? I am the almighty Pikkel Weezel and I expect to be addressed accordingly.

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    Ding Dong the witch is gone !!!!!!!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives