Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Some pictures because it's 4am and I haven't been to bed and my brain hurts
My sister gave us a toddler bed frame for Baby J. He slept in it for the first time Monday night. This is how we found him this morning.



Remember this picture I posted a while back?



Well, here are the same three girls, (Guard Girl is in the middle in both pictures.)made up for a band/guard performance.



Here's one of the lovebirds...AKA Drummer Boy and Guard Girl. It's a little blurry, sorry.



Ok, enough for now. In just a few short hours I will be at the State Fair watching 42 high school bands perform. It's going to be HOT. Yuck. But, it will be fun for me and Bubba to spend time together alone. Well, as alone as two people can get in a cram packed fair grandstands. I won't be on all day tomorrow today because I am sure we won't be home til the wee hours of the morning tomorrow. Have a great Hump Day, y'all!

PS I can't leave this without saying HA HA HA HA HA on Maggie and the "friendship" on Big Brother 6!! James got the power of veto! HA HA HA HA HA! I LOVE it! What a bunch of idiots. They deserve James to stay in for the rest of the game! HA! VOTE FOR KAYSAR AT CBS.COM!!!
posted by Angie @ 3:52 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    surfed in via the blogexplosion blog challenge. Thanks for taking your time to vote for my site in my battle. I appreciate it a lot :)

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger Jackie Bolen said…

    Cute pic of the little kid!

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Debra@Peaceabull said…

    Those pics are great!

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    Aweee the lil one is precious and wow what a change on the three girls ..lol that was so different it is kind of scary ..lol
    Her and drummer boy are adorable :)
    Nothing as sweet as puppy love ..


    WHATUP KAYSARRRRRRR!!!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives