Sunday, August 07, 2005
An "I" meme
I got this one from my child's Xanga "blog." You can click her link on my blogroll that says "My kid."

i am not: beautiful.
i hurt: when my kids hurt
i love: my family (and chocolate)
i hate: laundry
i crave: total happiness
i regret: some bad financial choices
i cry: over a good book or movie (The Notebook!!)
i care: too much about what others think
i will always: be insecure
i long to: go on a vacation that doesn't involve an amusement park
i feel alone: at night sometimes
i listen: to my daughter's phone conversations (she talks loud, people! so it is purely accidental! I swear!)
i hide: some of my feelings some of the time
i drive: too much every day
i sing: in the car..sometimes really loudly
i dance: when I am alone and I "pump up the volume!"
i write: checks rarely
i breathe: in the scent of my husband
i miss: some of my high school friends
i feel: desperate to lose weight
i know: my family loves me
i say: "Good grief" way too much
i dream: of my children becoming successful adults
i sleep: soundly most of the time
i wonder: what it would be like to be rich
i want: a nice house
i worry: that my husband will stop loving me some day
i have: stretch marks from having 3 babies...mmm sexy
i need: romance
i am: who others expect me to be

I won't tag anyone but, I bet Kiki will do it. And Cristie just to name a couple. :) If you happen to do it, let me know so I can come read...just in case it takes me a while to visit your blog.
posted by Angie @ 4:34 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great blog Angie...keep it up.

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    :) You know I cant resist these things!!! I am going to do it, probably not tonight, but I will soon, (Im lazy tonight, been school shopping all weekend, on tax-free time!) Like your list btw, I always look forward to read your blog everyday.

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YOU ACTUALLY GOT SOMETHING OFF MY BLOG!!!!!!! AHHHH...

    Oh Happy Day...Oh Happy Day...

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really enjoyed reading your list. I wanted to steal more of your answers than I did but I held myself back :) I finished it and had fun. Thanks!

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Pretty cool! I might just have to put it on my blog later. ;)

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger Jezzy said…

    Cool meme - I borrowed it - and great blog. x

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives