Friday, August 05, 2005
Praying at the altar of Cappy...
Ok, show of hands...who else was disturbed at the "We Love Cappy" montage they showed on BB6 tonight???? Could Ivette and Maggie be any more up Cappy's ASS?? Jeez! I was highly...freaked out..at the way they speak of Eric. (I refuse to say Cappy ONE. MORE. TIME. Oh, I just did..nevermind) The way Maggie wears his clothes..they way they all piled their keys on his, as if he were dead and it is some memorial to him. AND...AND...they all say goodnight to him when they go to bed!! Oh. Good. Gravy. I don't like Janelle all that much, but she had better get soem revenge!! How happy was I that Howie won HOH?? I love Howie..he just cracks me up. He's just along for the ride..but of course now...he will have to play the game big time and nominate 2 people for eviction. I hope it is Maggie and I-can't stop screaming when I talk-vette...she grates on my nerves! Of course she is a cappy-groupie, too. (dang! I said it again.) My Kaysar got evicted!! WAH!! Hey, Present Storm, we totally need time to mourn together,don't you think? :) The good but potentially bad part of tonight's show was the twist. Seems one evicted houseguest gets to come back. It will either be Michael, Eric or Kaysar. But...america gets to vote. If CA--I mean Eric wins...I will personally hunt down every person who voted for him and they shall experience the wrath of FICKEN CHINGERS!! Please, go to CBS.com and vote for KAYSAR!!

Oh yeah..my happy things for yesterday and today...well, Wednesday and Thursday technically....I love to walk into the sitters house every day and see my kids light up and scream "Mommy!!"
Today? Me and Bubba made up after not getting along so well for the last few days.

I was reading some comments somewhere out there in blog world and lots of people were saying how much they HATE memes. Why the hatin' on memes?? I mean, even if you are tagged and you don't like them..then don't do them. Memes are a change of pace..a little bit of fun stuck into the drivel that I post daily. If I ever tag you and you don't wanna?? Don't do it. Won't hurt my feelings a bit. I must say, though, it's been fun reading everyone else's turn ons/offs. I do know that memes help me with writers block too..and help others get to know me better. If they want to, I guess. I started my 100 things the other day..but apparantly it didn't save as draft because it isn't there. I only had about 5 things so far anyway so I'll just start over. :)

I had a ton of stuff to talk about tonight, but I am so tired so I should call it a night. Nighty night, all!
posted by Angie @ 12:08 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Their worshipping of Eric is sickening. It's not like he changed the world or anything, and heck, they just met the man, I don't know why they are so pathetically ga-ga over him. I hope none of that group wins.
    I seriously hope that Kaysar comes back (I think I've voted at least 20 times by now - call me crazy) but I wouldn't be surprised if Eric somehow wins the vote. damn.

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    I am with you girl! I am sitting there with my gag bag cause Ivette makes me sick to my stomach!! If Cappy comes back I will be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad!!

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've been voting all day and will continue all the way until the cut off. I don't want to take any chances of seeing Crappy back in that house. What was the deal with Ashleah leaving? She must be dumber than I originally thought! I watch the live feeds (pathetic I know!) and Howie is much smarter than he is given credit for. It's going to be a great week with him being HoH!

    BTW, I love memes! :)

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger xtessa said…

    I WANT KAYSAR, TOO!!! i mean, i hated Ivette from the get-go... and by the second week, i was rooting for Michael even if he was really flirty (or a bit sleazy) with the ladies... but c'mon!!! CRAPPY, i mean, Cappy is just plain B.S.!!!!

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    well, i dont watch bb6, i have never watched any of bb. BUT I did vote for Kaysar, for whatever it is that we were voting for. Just for you. :) and as for memes, I love them, Tag me anytime! Hope you had a better day today!

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Wilson Clan said…

    Girl, I've voted for Kaysar like 30 times today..I have my non watching friends voting too.. LOL

    If cappy comes back.. I'm not watching anymore. .

    I'll have too many headaches from the eye rolling..

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    I refuse to mourn our beloved Kaysar because that would be admitting defeat ..He IS coming back ..He absolutely has to !!!!Have you met anyone yet that actually likes Crappy ?
    I have often wondered what Ivettes deal is to saying she can't go on with out crappy ..how a piece of her left ..She just met the man ..Come on ya friggen drama queen ...I am with TOK ..Would it be so wrong to just go to the big brother house and smack her?

    I have read the live feeds and know who has been nominated ...I am not so sure I am happy with this weeks choice ..Hopefully Kay sar will come back and make things all better again ..lmao

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives