Sunday, July 31, 2005
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATER TARA...I MEAN TARA TOT..NO..THAT'S TARA TOTTER..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TARA!! She's my best blogging bud...go for a visit..tell her Happy Birthday and tell her I sent ya! I won't tell you how OLD she is, though. *cough*35*cough* She's older than me, though! ;) Love ya, girl!










And...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY TATER TOT! She is 4 years old today. Here she is now....more about her and a baby photo to come later...


Tater is having a Strawberry Shortcake decorated cake. We got her a car for her Barbies (its a Mustang convertible..red..how did Barbie get so rich?), a set of dolls that are a Barbie off shoot...they are called "Wee 3 Friends" and a thing for her baby dolls that is a changing table, high chair and potty chair. She'll love it all. She has a great imagination so I know it will all get played with.

Ok, enough for now...need to go to bed...nighty night, y'all!
posted by Angie @ 12:15 AM  
10 Comments:
  • At 1:34 AM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    Welcome back :)

    Happy birthday to Tater and Tara ...
    I love Strawberry Shortcake ..I watched that cartoon as a child and had all the dolls :)

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Super pictures, Angie.

    Here via Michele.

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger carmilevy said…

    Happy birthday to your little treasure. How nice that our kids share a birthday! Serendipity, in my view.

    Thanks for popping by my site. I'm back from Michele's. Looks like I've got lots of great reading to do!

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww golly gee shucks,, Rob's singing to me,, who's better than you Ang? well,, ya know I have to say hubby,, but he never reads blogs,, so YOU Ang,, nobody's better!

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy birthday to Tater! Those sound like some fun presents to me!

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oops! That was me ;)

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger xtessa said…

    happy birthday to your little girl!;) those are great presents. i wanted the Barbie car, too... and if I had my way, i'd get all the Barbie sets 'coz i was just so deprived as a child! LOL!!!

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She is so cute! Happy bday to her! Barbie is never complete with out friends and a really nice car for them to hang out in..

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mom...I figured it out...Look on my xanga...at the comments and eprops....It's new...=)

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    Hey! Hitting you on the BlogRocket!! Happy birthday to your Tater Tot!! What a cutie! I loved Strawberry Shortcake when I was younger, Heck, I love her now!! My hubby just got me a new one a few months ago!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives