Tuesday, July 19, 2005
twosome tuesday
Tuesday Twosome Your Blog!

Hmmm...

1. What are your two main sources for news? (TV, cable, internet, etc.)
Internet and TV~~Can't get much more reliable than that, can you? I mean, come on, everything you see on the internet is true, right? Right?!?

2. While in the car, do you prefer music or talk radio? Why?
Most days in the morning, after I drop the kids off at the sitter, it's The Bob & Tom show (out of Indy). They are hilarious and it isn't that cheesy banter like some stations have. In the afternoon, when I leave work, I want MUSIC!!! So, because of that, I spend the time flipping the stations around looking for music.

3. More annoying: commercials or "witty banter" between DJs? Why?
Witty banter, hands down. Can't stand it. Most of the time it is between two DJs who think they are funny when in fact, no one is laughing!!

4. More useful in the morning: Weather forecast or traffic reports? Why?
The weather report is fine...just not EVERY 5 MINUTES!! Jeez. How much does it change in 5 flippin' minutes? I know this is Indiana, and anything can happen with our weather, but still. Traffic reports are ok, but my city isn't that big so there usually isn't much to report.

5. What two things cause you to get angry while driving? Explain.
I don't really get very mad while driving but I would have to say something that drives me crazy is the guy who rides my butt, keeps trying to get around me changes lanes like crazy and then flies around me really fast. I love to meet that same guy at the next stop light. :)
I also hate to get stuck behind someone who will NOT go the speed limit. I am not a lead foot, but please go the limit.
posted by Angie @ 8:29 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Emerald said…

    Bob and Tom rule! I love that show. :)

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Ang,, this cold has me feeling like crap and the computer was acting bad before,, bad,, bad, new laptop. Its ok now but I am going to go to sleep. Why am I writing this in your comments,, cause I was reading your two for tuesday and am too lazy to go to my email account. Gonna go to bed now and take some nyquil, maybe read till the medicine helps me pass out. g-night!

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Canoes under my shoes said…

    SUVs drive me nuts. I drive a compact car, so when I'm at a green light, waiting to turn left, and there's a big SUV in the lane across the intersection also waiting to turn left and blocking my view of oncoming traffic...my blood pressure rises. GAH!

    Good thing I'm camped out in front of my computer today...no driving for me...too freaking hot outside!

    :)

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger True Jersey Girl said…

    I agree about the weather reports - especially in Jersey during the summer. I can tell you right now what the weather report will be till September - Hazy, Hot and Humid with a chance of isolated thunderstorms. There, now play some music!!!

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger xtessa said…

    hmmm... not a radio gal myself, i usually pop in a CD with my own mix when i'm on a ride. that way, i don't have to listen to un-witty banter and endless weather reports.;)

     
  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger Beanhead said…

    What I enjoy most in the morning is the silence of my car because I either left the kids at home or at school. I do like to get a traffic report because come on I live in Florida and noone can drive so there are always 4 or 5 crashes in my way.

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Ok, Angie, you inspired a post out of me...but Blogger won't let me trackback!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives