Saturday, July 16, 2005
Baby I was born to run!
Had to work today (suckage) and now all I will get done is running around. First, my dad had to pick me up from work because we still live in the land of Suckage McSuckeyville that is one car ownership. Then, had to go get the van from Bubba at the softball complex. Now? Back to the complex to get Guard Girl from work. Then take her to her friend's house to get her bathing suit that she left there. Then...to my nephew's pool birthday party. Then...pick up Bubba from the complex...
We are FINALLY getting a second vehicle this week!! Woo hoo!

More a little later...
posted by Angie @ 4:53 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL...then you will be like *rich* folks like us!!

    If teen's car would quit breaking down, we would have 3 cars, but that doesn't happen, so he has mine and we have the Armada.

    Lost 6 lbs this week!! YAY! It was damn hard, though!!

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Having spent years as a one car family, I can sooo relate. Even now, we have two vehicles, but hubby's is...ummmmm...not so great and is only used to get him to work. And if I'm off or work the same hours as him...he makes me get up and drive him in...can you imagine?!!?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives