Tuesday, July 12, 2005
A Meme Because I Don't Wanna Think Up Anything Else To Talk About
Tuesday Twosome Your Blog!

Name

1. Two people that are important to you that have moved away/or you have moved away from: My best friend from high school, Connie. We were once inseperable and now rarely even email let alone see each other. The sad thing is, we live only about an hour from each other.
My friend Monica. We've been friends since 4th grade and she moved to Nevada a few years ago. We rarely talk. I need to hunt down her phone # again and call her.

2. Two people that you wish would move away:Dare I say this out loud? Actually I can't think of anyone off the top of my head that I wish would move away. I'm just too nice.

3. Two events in your life that you deem "life-changing":Quitting college the first time I went. I often wonder what would have happened had I stayed that first year and not come home after just a very short time there.
Marrying young. How could that NOT change my life?

4. Two events in your life that you wish never happened:I wish Bubba's mom hadn't gotten sick before our first child was born. She would have been a great Grandma.
I wish Bubba had passed the engineers test when he worked on the railroad.

5. Two things you want to accomplish in the next two years:I want to get to a place where I am happy with my body.
I want to meet Tara.
(Are those really accomplishments? Well, they will be to me!)
posted by Angie @ 10:17 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww, now whose trying to make who cry.
    Definitely some kind of dna experiment thingy goin on with us Ang!!

     
  • At 3:27 AM, Blogger xtessa said…

    that is so interesting! i'm with you on your first answer in #5.

    i might just do this next tuesday!;)

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kind of a Sad post....yet you get a Happy comment...just to let you know that today is Drummer Boy and I's 1 year....I hope that's how you say it right...O well...... =)

    ~Guardie

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Hey Ang....I'm playing a game with you today. Fun meme:-)

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm here via MommaK's today (I know which one you are on her blogroll game, hehe..) and it's been a while since I've stopped by... LOVE your 'new' blog design now. Very pretty.

    Interesting meme here. Got me to thinking.

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    aww! you made my day with your comments!! you are so sweet! Thank you sooo much. i return the compliment whole heartliy!!(is heartly, or hardily??) jani lane, through all his dorkiness, seems like the most sane person on Fit Club this time around. i thought it was hilarious that willie ames "bible man" had more tattoo's than jani!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives