Sunday, July 10, 2005
The Shrinking of the Ass (or how Rob Thomas Inspires)
So me and Tara were talking last night and doing dual drool duty (say THAT 5 times real fast!) over one Mr. Rob Thomas.
As we examined his Live 8 performance and observed him in t-shirt and tight jeans..we came to a realization that his ass is smaller than each of ours. (only after getting out our tape measures and using our vast knowledge of algebra and geometry and marking off the size of his booty on screen and then transferring the data to...well, anyway) Trust me on this, his ass is smaller than mine, and Tara says smaller than hers, though I haven't seen proof.

So, anyway, we decided, by way of Rt's behind, that we need to help each other out a little. We need to help keep each other on track so we can try to lose some weight. Which means...lose the ass. From day to day we will encourage and bitch and whine and moan..but mostly encourage the other. We're both gonna count the Weight Watchers points, 'cause that is what works best for us. We'll see how it goes. Feel free to leave encouraging words of wisdom for us both. :) (Pikkel, shut it!) Oh, and we start tomorrow and the magic number is 35 pounds.

See?? Even that guy notices rob's ass!!(click it to make it bigger)

One more, Tara. That's what I was talking about last night, with the hand...and the shakey thing...


Currently listening to:One Caress by Depeche Mode
posted by Angie @ 10:00 PM  
13 Comments:
  • At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're right I love it!

    I forgot to mention in my post about us each wanting to lose 35 pounds, see I knew I would forget something.

    But thank you thank you for the RT pictures!!!!!

     
  • At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    darn I wanted that to say Fat girl #1 (someday to be ex-fat girl) DAMN!!!

    hit enter too soon,, darn.

     
  • At 12:35 AM, Blogger xtessa said…

    you're right... RT's ass is kinda small... but how he shakes it!!! ehehehehe! you have a HUGE rival in my sister.

     
  • At 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I keep losing wait...but it somehow finds me.

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi - here via Michele's comment game of the day. Good luck with the reducing.

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm hungry too,, just ate a salad but what I really wanted was a huge burger with cheese and chips on the side. How many points are grape tomatoes? Now I have to go and search that out.

    Good luck,, try not to starve,, eat 0 point foods and lots of water.

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    Good Luck to both of you!! I started a diet in April with a goal to lose 20 lbs by July, so far I have gained around 9. :(

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    his ass is smaller because men ain't got no ass. that doesn't mean you and tara shouldn't have no ass neither. ass isn't always bad.

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said…

    We in Nigeria, like our women to have huggable behind.

    1. It makes our women more lovable.
    2. It helps them to back our babies comfortably.
    3. It supports the leverage in mating.

    A flat bum turns men off in Nigeria.

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    That is it OI am moving to Nigeria ..lmao jk I loved weight watchers because you can eat whatever you want to in small portions .So if you get a craving for a candybar you can eat it and not feel quilty .I think the biggest thing to remember is drink LOTS of water ( do not weigh yourself for like two months because of the water weight ) and exercise .I have had to start walking regularly for high blood preasure and it works ..And the more active you are the more calories you burn while at rest like Scully said .You just have to be consistant .I have lost over 20 lbs already.Not doing weight watchers ( although I have been on that before and it is awesome ) I am doing it this time by trying to stay under 2400mg of sodium a day which I have found is a trick ..lol But I am eating ALOt healthier as a result .Anywho let me stop rambling on and on ..lol Have a great night and Rob is a HOTTIE :)

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    Oh I almost forgot ....GOOD LUCK !!!!

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh how I love Rob Thomas. *drools* I don't like his bald head though, has his hair grown back?

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Webmiztris said…

    gosh, he's cute...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives