Saturday, July 02, 2005
I'm going on a date!
Yay, me! I gotta go jump in the shower so I can go on my DATE! D. A. T. E Going to a movie (where I have been told by my date that no, I can not make out with him during the movie, damn.) No children are going on this date. Just me and my date. DATE! Woo hoo. Gotta run...

I leave you with a picture of my big boy in his brand new big boy underwear! First time ever. (He's been in pull-ups only lately.) My need for that Baby Magic baby lotion IV is increasing....





Apparantly, he had a little trouble figuring out exactly how to wear them! :)
posted by Angie @ 7:17 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Cristie said…

    AAWWW He is so cute!!!, I am potty-training Isaac right now, I finally found some of those thick padded trainer underwear, He is doing ok (sorta) If I could just get him to stop saying the word poop everywhere we go! :)

     
  • At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Last Girl On Earth said…

    Pretty darn cute! I don't have a little one, but every now and then my hubby will put his undies on like that for my amusement! (only kidding) Here via Michele. Hope you had a great date!

     
  • At 12:50 AM, Blogger Mrs. Fun said…

    Oh I hope you had a fun date!! I love dates and miss them. Its been 6 months now!
    Cute pic :) And highfive on the potty training.

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger Mimi said…

    LOL Love the pictures. Those are priceless. Good luck with the potty training. I finally am DONE with all of that, woohoo. Your jealous, I know :o)

    What a nice date night. Hubby and I are getting so much better about "date night" For many years we didn't go anywhere because the kids were all so young. Now they are old enough to babysit so we can escape for a couple of hours here and there. It's wonderful!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives