Tuesday, June 28, 2005
I'm it
Ok, so now I've been tagged twice for this. Once by Mrs. Guppyman Present Storm and once by one of my new favorite girlys, Sarcastic Kitty. I guess it's time I sucked it up and took a walk down memory lane...

What 5 things do you miss about your childhood??

The "rules" go like this:

Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump everyone up one place;add your blog's name in the #5 spot; link to each of the other blogs for the desired cross-pollination effect.

1.Blog, Blah, Blah http://epnurse.blogspot.com/
2.Margaritaville http://margaritaville_rocks.blogspot.com/
3.A Perfect Marriage http://www.perfectmarriage.co.uk
4.Sarcastic Kitty http://sksarcastickitty.com
5.Ficken Chingers http://fickenchingers.blogspot.com/

Next:Select new friends to add to the pollen count.(No one is obligated to participate.)

My victims?
Who else but Tara?
Wait? Did she already do this? I am too lazy to go look. Heck, I should remember if she did this or not.
I think I will tagCristie too and hope she hasn't done this one yet, either. Sorry, I am just lazy tonight.
Ok..I'm just going to leave it at those two...and if anyone else that hasn't actually already done this..if you wanna...go for it! :)

The 5 things I miss from childhood...

1)Going to Tennessee to visit my grandparents several times a year. Driving down their big long driveway after the 6-7 hour car ride and seeing their house in the trees. Running up to hug them. Making biscuits with Grandma. Sitting on the porch all day doing nothing was just fun. Taking walks in the woods. Etc, etc. There are so many memories in this one thing.

2)The closeness of that one best girl friend. I don't really have that these days.

3)Saturday morning cartoons. REAL Saturday morning cartoons. GOOD Saturday morning cartoons.

4)The way our house felt after our weekly "Friday housework." No matter how much I ever clean my own house now, it will never feel as clean as when my mom was in charge.

5)The simplicity of life. Wake up. Eat cereal. Play. Take a bath. Watch tv. Read. Go to bed. No worries. Those were the days.

Ok, this was so hard for me. My list could have been miles long.
posted by Angie @ 6:20 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger poopie said…

    Tennessee gal here..it's a cool state, huh?

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Hi Angie! I love your new look....but your page keeps wildly scrolling on it's own, lol...I had to chase down the comments link!

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said…

    Was that you that IM'd me the other night? Why didn't you respond when I wrote back? Playin hard to get?

     
  • At 8:45 PM, Anonymous sk said…

    You made me feel very special! I too long for having a "best" girlfriend...maybe we can start something here. I do believe my husband would MUCH rather me talk to women bloggers anyway...I seem to get into too much trouble with the guys! LOL

    Mwah

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Bridget said…

    I was tagged for this same list...go to my site for my answers. I loved your "simplicity of life" answer. That is so true. Kids don't realize how easy life really is for them. I miss that. I love your site..I'll be back to visit again! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives