Thursday, June 30, 2005
Lawn Mowing. Reasonable. Right.
The title? That was a sign I saw today. A hand-made sign hanging on a light pole at an intersection. Now, tell me, what can we figure it means? Lawn mowing..that part I get. Reasonable. Ok, I get that as well. But, Right? Right? What exactly would that mean within the context of the sign? Something for you to ponder, kids. I'll try to get a picture of it tomorrow if I can.

I can't believe I haven't mentioned the Live 8 concerts coming up this Saturday! I am looking forward to it so I hope they show some of the good stuff on tv. The concerts in Philly should be awesome. Well, ok, awesome for me. DMB! Maroon 5! Rob "he's mine Tara" Thomas!! Woo hoo! I forget which location, but also performing will be Joss Stone (Bubba-ump's saliva inducing hottie), Sting, U2, Def Leppard (they're in Philly, too), Velvet Revolver (of the Angie wants the drummer, fame) and the list goes on. Just watch, NONE of the ones I want to see will be shown on whatever the hell channel it's supposed to be on. Mtv or vh1 I think. No, even better, they will show a one minute clip and then flip to one of the other concerts to someone I have never heard of before. Aren't I so positive about all things at all times?

Who watched the original Live Aid back in the day?? Huh? Show of hands...
My best friend at the time, Jeri, stayed all night with me and we watched the WHOLE THING from beginning to end. Didn't sleep at all..for, what was it? 24 hours? 36? I tape recorded some of it, too. Tape. Recorded. On a cassette tape. Yes, I know. but you have to remember, this was the same girls who had the birthday party for Andy Taylor from Duran Duran. (I'm too lazy to link to it right now, but it is in my archives somewhere.)

Ok, more tomorrow. I'm tired. Must go cuddle up to the ump. Nighty night.

By the way, how much am I loving FINALLY being able to post photos on blogger without having to use "hello" or flickr AND I can post more than one easily. It's the little things, people.
posted by Angie @ 11:50 PM  
11 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives