Wednesday, June 29, 2005
A, B, C, D, E, F, G....
Yeah, I know. That picture over there looks like Bono with a double chin and a weird facial tic. I was feeling silly, what can I say?

Anyway..I saw this over at xtessa's the other day and since I haven't a unique and original thought in my head, I figured I would do this to take up blog space.

A is for Age-34(OH.MY.GOODNESS. I am 34!)

B is for Booze-not much or often, but when I get the hankerin', I go for a girly drink..like a raspberry margarita at Chili's. Yum.

C is for Career-I have an Associate's Degree in Medical Assisting. Yeah..not really using that. I work in a medical laboratory in the Client Services dept. We are the Jack of all trades dept in the company. Need something done that no one else wants to do? Call CRC! (our dept is really called Client Response Center.)

D is for Dad's name-Jimmy (not James!)

E is for Essential item to bring to a party-Gossip! ;)

F is for Favorite songs at the moment-umm...for the dance factor.."Don't Phunk With My Heart" Black Eyed Peas;for the oh-my-god-he-is-sexy factor.."Something To Be" Rob "he's mine, Tara" Thomas; Oh, just come look at all the music on my Musicmatch Jukebox on my computer...that'll tell you who I am listening to these days.

G is for Goof off thing to do-effing Blog Explosion...or some silly game on Pogo or MSN games

H is for Hometown-Muncie, Indiana, USA born, raised and still there

I is for instrument you play-don't I wish.

J is for Jam or Jelly you like-grape jelly all the way

K is for Kids-Guard Girl, Tater Tot and Baby J AKA Brianna, Braelyn and Jameson

L is for Living Arrangement-in a van down by the river! no, really, in an old house with ugly carpet and an outrageous heat bill every winter!

M is for Mom's name-Peggy

N is for Names of best friends-Shonda, Bubba, my sisters Lori and Denise

O is for Overnight hospital stays-3 c-sections

P is for Phobias-heights, deep water, public speaking

Q is for Quote you like-can I come back to this one?

R is for Relationship that lasted longest-the one I am in now. 15th wedding anniversary this year and we have been together for 17 total.

S is for Siblings-2 older sisters

T is for Texas-ever been?-nope

U is for Unique trait-ummm...

V is for Vegetable you love-broccoli

W is for Worst traits-a few extra pounds, terrible housekeeper, terrible cook (I don't know why, I guess he's just stuck with me..Bubba, that is.)

X is for X-rays you've had-lungs (pneumonia), right arm

Y is for Yummy food you make-Chili is about the only thing I make well

Z is for Zodiac sign-Sagittarius
posted by Angie @ 9:30 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:17 AM, Blogger xtessa said…

    LOL! Funny... a lot of bloggers used this ABC's to fall back on when you can't think of stuff to post! Including me! AHAHAHA!!!

    BTW, i love the name Braelyn...

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Thank you, honey. I love you, too. You know how I get...I can't figure out WHY you love me!

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger "J" said…

    I like this, it's like the ABCs of life.

    PS: I also love your background/template and the fact that you said "in a van down by the river" a la Chris Farley.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives