Sunday, June 26, 2005
I used to like Tom Cruise
Here is the post I was in the middle of this morning when our piece of poopy modem went on the blink...it's working again...for now...

Ok, so yesterday didn't quite go as planned. Didn't quite go as I gloated it would yesterday morning. Remember when I said I was going to be kid-free? Well, I did get rid of take the little ones over to mom and dad's at around 11am. (Oh, by the way..the night before, the little buggers didn't get to bed until about 10:30 because of a long and busy day, and guess what time they got up?? 6:45 ) However, Guard Girl didn't have to work after all, so I was stuck with her all day. :) She's not a kid, though. At least that is what she thinks. :)
We made a Wal-mart run to get a few things. Isn't wal-mart the greatest place to people watch? I turned in 4 rolls of my 15 used rolls of film :) I have no idea what is on them. Probably winter guard. Passed a new Dollar store that Guard Girl just had to go in so we stopped. She found a new bracelet and got J heart B on it. (her boyfriend and her intials) Oh, and a J keychain. She just can't get enough J things to represent Drummer Boy her boyfriend.
After the dollar store, we got Taco Bell and took it home and watched Alfie which is a pretty good movie. We laughed a lot...especially when we watched some Dane Cook stuff. You should hear GG do her Dane Cook impression. She about made me pee my pants :) Then on the way to pick up Bubba-ump at the sports complex, GG was playing some of her mix cds and Drop It Like It's Hot by Snoop Dogg came on and I did my gangsta lean in the mini-van. I thought Guard Girl was going to pass out she was laughing so hard We were going to pull up with the windows down blasting that song, me leaning way back and to the right, but only if Bubba had been standing right there waiting for us. There were way too many people around and I am too much of a chicken to do that in front of a bunch of people :) (you should hear what is on some of her cds On any one of them you can hear The Devil Went Down to Georgia with a little Snoop Dogg after that followed by some Metallica or something...the girl has a wide range of musical tastes, I must say. She even likes some Rascal Flats, Tara )
After that, we went to pick up the wee ones and so ended my day alone. I had fun even if I wasn't alone and I didn't get one single thing organized with my scrap stuff. Maybe next time. :)

Oh, yeah, the title of this post. Well, that is really all I have to say on the subject. Give me the Top Gun sexy TC any day. I feel the need...the need for speed...
posted by Angie @ 8:30 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger xtessa said…

    LOL! i was going "i'm sooo over T.C."... then your post was nothing i expected. *whew*

    you have a cool mother-daughter relationship! i hope when anya grows up to be GG's age, we can be close like that, too!;)

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    Your blog looks great!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives