Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Three Wishes
Ok, guys. I found a piece of notebook paper with my writing on it in a box of nostalgia. :) It isn't titled but I am assuming it is a list of my three wishes which actually numbers to 15 because every third wish, I wished for 3 more wishes. :)It isn't dated, either, so judging from the other stuff in this box, it is probably from 8th or 9th grade.

I am so embarrassed, but I am going to share the wishes with you. Remember, every third wish, was 3 more wishes. Wasn't I a clever girl? The stuff in parentheses are my comments now.

No deadly illnesses in the world. (this is the obligatory "world peace" kind of wish.)
All of the clothes I want.
All the shoes I want.
Perfect hair.(who's shallow??)
Clear skin.(yup, the dermatologist became my friend.)
Perfect body. (self-esteem problem, anyone??)
All the tapes I want. (yes, it says tapes. god, that soo dates me!)
A great boyfriend. (this was pre-Bubba, of course.)
Meet every star I want to meet. (some things never change!)
All A's

I MAY have gotten one of those...I'll let you figure out which one. :)
posted by Angie @ 5:02 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    I am guessing you ended up getting all A's?
    I am saying taht because you said it was pre Bubba ...and the rest are well a lil far fetched..lol I still wish I had perfect hair ..lol

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    All of the above - right??

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives