Thursday, June 16, 2005
Car-seat Driver
A couple of days ago, we were heading to my husband's work to drop him off. (In the land of Suckage McSuckeyville, having ONE vehicle is the all-time suckiest!!) Hubby did a "rolling stop" at a 4-way stop and Miss Tater Tot says..."Daddy! That sign means stop! You didn't sto-op!" To which he replied, "Yes, I did." And Tater said, "No you didn't, you're supposed to stop." Farther down the road and we get to a portion of the road where the speed limit goes up to 40mph. Tater says, "Daddy! You're going to fast! WHEEEEEE....WOOOOO..." as she held her arms up as if she were on a roller coaster.
Next day..Bubba-ump is driving and he did something that made him veer to the right and almost rub against the curb. Tater says, "Daddy! You almost hit that thang!"
Bubba said, "We're getting that kid a blind-fold."
posted by Angie @ 7:44 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger xtessa said…

    LOL! gives a whole new meaning to backseat driver!;)

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Erica Hanks said…

    Had a similar experience with my 4 year old last week. He said red means stop, and you didn't!

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    My four year old does the same thing. I think he takes after my husband . . .always telling me how he thinks I should drive.

    Hello, Michele sent me.

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger Debra@Peaceabull said…

    Are you and your family going to the air show tomorrow?

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    heehee she knows the rules of the road already,, kids are growing up way faster and way smarter than we did

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Twist of Kate said…

    ahahahahaha....too smart for her own good! I'm returning the favor of a visit...thanks for stoppin by my place via Michele!

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    LOL..My son likes to tell us how to drive too!

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Get one for my kid too, would you?

    I swear, there was this one time where she INSISTED that Hubby ran a red light. And he didn't. I was in the car, and he didn't. But she actually got him to apologize for running a red light! LOL!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives