Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Stormi's meme
I told Present Storm I would do this meme a couple of days ago and I am just now getting around to it. Typical me. :)

1)Type the first word that comes to your mind right now...

Ham (it's what we had for dinner)

2)One word describing you

irresistible (hee hee)

3)If you were a super hero, what would your name be?

Super LegWarmer Girl---spreading 80's musical cheer and bad fashion all over the globe! :)

4)What is the most embarrassing CD in your collection?

hmmm...well, I have 2 copies of the cd single "Candle In the Wind" by Elton John. The ones packaged for Princess Diana after she died. Don't ask.

5)If you were a zoo animal, which one would you be?

A Koala bear...cuddly and adorable....but watch out for the claws! :)

6)If you could have any job in the circus, what would it be?

Clown

That's all for now, kids. :)
posted by Angie @ 6:22 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    Super leg warmer girl ..lmao that is too funny ....What is even scarier then that is the fact that I know exactly which "Candle in the wind " cd's made for princess Diana you are talking about ..although ..no I do not own one ..lol

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    super leg warmer girl,, HAHAHA,, damn now what am I gonna be?????

     
  • At 6:34 AM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said…

    Hold on to your hats kids.

     
  • At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there, Michele sent me this morning. I think Super LegWarmer Girl would be an awesome superhero, although scary. We're all about the superheroes here at my house.

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Koalas climb very well, so you wouldn't have to pick one up, as it could climb up the leg warmers.
    This is officially the most silly post you have had, I think, but that's what I'm here for :)

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger xtessa said…

    AHAHAHAHA!!! love that super leg warmer girl!

    i can't even think of a name for myself!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives