Sunday, June 05, 2005
Blogger Meme
Hey..how exactly do you say meme? Me-me...or meem? I've always wondered.

Anyway, here is a meme I got from xtessa. She's a cool girl living in Hong Kong and one of my newest blog favorites. If you haven't been to see her..well, then, what are you waiting for?? Click it!

I don't know the title for this one, so I'm just gonna jump right in.

1) Blogger that you most want to meet in person. Hands down... Tara We have a lot in common and I think we would have a lot of fun together. (especially at a Rob Thomas concert!) There are several runners-up, though. :)

2) Blogger who makes you laugh the most. This is a three way tie. Dooce, dot.bench, and Joy Unexpected. Seriously, these three are the only ones who I have read and laughed so hard I was crying.

3) Blogger whose template/skin is the coolest. Wow, there are so many out there that I love. So many that I am jealous of! :) I love Tara's new look. Then, there is Dawn. She's looking pretty snazzy. I could list so many that ROCK, but I'll stop there.

4) Blogger you can't wait to read a new entry from. Well, let's see. I usually get to ALMOST everyone on my blogroll almost everyday. Most times I check xtessa because she is cool....AND...she just happens to be first on my blogroll. :) I HAVE to check Tara every day and Snarky Stacy at Outwit, Outblog, Outsnark and Miss Zoot. Can't forget aka_Monty at The Daily Bitch or MommaK at Petroville. Again, my list goes on and on and on and on.

Now, don't go thinking..."Where's the love, Ang??" Just because I didn't mention YOU within this post...I probably read you almost daily and you are either blogrolled or on my favorites...and I love you just like your other blog brothers and sisters. :)

I don't think I'll tag anyone *cough* Tara *cough*...but this one is fun so whoever wants to do it...have at it! :)
posted by Angie @ 11:45 AM  
14 Comments:
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger xtessa said…

    hey ang!

    came via michele's but i come here anyways, right?!;)

    thank you, thank you... for the kind words. i'm blushing right now! LOL!!!

    TTYL!

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger carmilevy said…

    Hey Angie. Great roundup of great reads. I'm here via Michele's meet n greet...it's quickly becoming a lovely weekend tradition, don't ya think?

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger guppyman said…

    meet and greet and howdy and all that too....

    ;)

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    got a cough there Ang,, can I get ya a shot of some Robitussin!?

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Hey, you're the nurse, Tara.... :)

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger xtessa said…

    and i'm back again from michele's! LOL!!!

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Lu said…

    i always wondered about the pronunciation too...i guess that has been cleared up! lol

    here from micheles
    Lu

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Michele sent me. A lovely bouncy spot you've got here. I always assumed it was pronounced meem to half rhyme with gene.

    Like your mourning veil pic. Is the band coming back near your area sometime again soon?

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    Lmao ..Hahah I was tagged by Xtessa and then tagged you but I came over and you have already completed it from Xtessa ...lol I will get ya one day :)

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said…

    Well ,love you too babe, just kidding ,I know it's hard to admit you love me. I swear that BOTB thing is fixed!

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger golfwidow said…

    It's "meeem". Rhymes with "theme."

    There's a song about them on Deni Bonet's blog http://www.denibonet.com/blog under "Listen to This" (right side of her layout).

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger Dossy Shiobara said…

    Hey..how exactly do you say meme? Me-me...or meem? I've always wondered.

    Considering that "meme" is a cloned idea from "gene," I would imagine it should be pronounced similarly. "Memetics" pronounced like "genetics", and "meme" pronounced like "gene."

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    WOW! Thank you....I fell important. Glad you like the new look:)

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    I'm so glad you mentioned me. You know I have such a fragile ego. And you're one of my very favorites too!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives