Tuesday, May 31, 2005
It's a Chick Show
What did Angie of Ficken Chingers fame do on Memorial Day, you ask? Well, we (and I do mean WE, as in me and Bubba-ump) watched a marathon of this on the Style network ALL DAY. No, literally, ALL DAY. I mean we're talking something like 8 or 10 episodes. Seriously. And don't let the B-ump tell you that he was FORCED to watch because when I took a nap, he STILL watched and when I woke up, he filled me in on what I was missing. Yeah, he's in touch with his feminine side. I need to write an entire post on that alone. In case you were wondering, these two are our favorite wedding planners from the show.


Lisa Chappelear Milko Posted by Hello


Jeffrey Powell Posted by Hello

Yes, that's what I said. We picked favorites.
posted by Angie @ 6:29 PM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives