Thursday, May 26, 2005
A Small Glimpse of My Life
I took a few random pics today and thought I would share them. :)


A small section of my desk at work.  Posted by Hello


This one is a little blurry, but note Matthew McCona whats his name amongst the photos of my family. :) Posted by Hello


Some of the stuff in my cabinet over my desk.Mostly pictures of my kids.  Posted by Hello


Back view of where I work.  Posted by Hello


Passing a local cemetery. They are getting ready for Memorial Day ceremonies and visitors as you can see from the flags.  Posted by Hello


Waiting for a train to pass on the way home today. Train tracks run all through my city so it is normal to get stopped by one or more trains each day. Posted by Hello
posted by Angie @ 11:36 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the snippets of your day! What a cool idea...

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Love the pics,, keep 'em coming,, I love being nosey and seeing what's up in everyones lives. I will hae some BBQ pics after this weekend

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said…

    I LOVE your sideview mirror!! It's awesome!

     
  • At 6:49 AM, Blogger Angie said…

    Thanks, pikky, you're the greatest!

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger poopie said…

    Hoo..girl. I love me some Matthew Mcona what's his name ;)

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    Guppy requests next time you are on your way to work or somewhere and you get stopped by a train and have your camera ..to get a better and more up close pic of it and post it ...( He is a train freak )

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives