Sunday, May 22, 2005
A Picture Meme
Got the idea for this meme over at Chaos Girl's place. Just do a Google image search for these things...

The place you grew up;the place you live now;your name;your grandmother's name;your favorite food;your favorite drink;your favorite song;your favorite smell and your favorite shoes. It's kind of fun. Some of my images are boring. Here they are.


Where I grew up. (that building wasn't there 30 years ago.) Posted by Hello


Where I live now. (the same place as where I grew up.) Posted by Hello


My name. (Yes! That's me!! I swear!) Posted by Hello


My grandmother's name. (that's just not right.) Posted by Hello


My other grandmother's name. Posted by Hello


My favorite food...Chocolate! Posted by Hello


When I drink pop, this is my favorite. Posted by Hello


This is my favorite song. (one of them, anyway.) Posted by Hello


My favorite smell..a newborn baby freshly bathed and slathered with Baby Magic lotion. Posted by Hello


I like this style, though I don't have this particular shoe. I just like the slip ons.  Posted by Hello

Now..you go do it too!! :)
posted by Angie @ 8:37 PM  
10 Comments:
  • At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is the same style shoe I was going for, but could not come up with it.

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    That is such a cool idea!

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    That looks fun...I just may have to do this Meme!

    Visiting via Michele tonight...nice place you have here!

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Lu said…

    ahhh the smell of a freshly bathed baby...slathered in baby magic...makes me want to go wake up my little boy and sniff him....lol

    LuAnn

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger just peter said…

    very beautiful photos, nice job!!

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger Canoes under my shoes said…

    I like to google image gross stuff like "prolapse", "micropenis", "menengiocele", and "syndrome".

    Turn safe search off when you do it.

    I shouldn't have confessed this, should I have?

     
  • At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey man , I have these shoes, cool huh!

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger True Jersey Girl said…

    Ooh, fun idea!

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Cool game! I love your images:-)

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger MB said…

    Lots of bloggers who've done this meme have got some really hot babes with their grannie's names!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives