Tuesday, May 17, 2005
Yep, he's a doofus
Ok, I don't watch the Bachelor. Well, that is not entirely true. In the past few weeks, after I watch "The Inferno" on MTV (shut it!)then I watch the last half hour of the bachelor. Just this season, though. The season of the doofus...Charlie O'Connell. He of the freakish Joker mouth and the even more freakish voice. I stayed up way to effing late watching the final episode that I dvr'd and HE PICKED SARA! Crap! He totally should have picked Krisily. (what is with that name, mom, huh?) I feel so bad for Krisily but the doofus gets what he deserves. He should have listened to his best friend when he expressed some misgivings after he met Sara.

The Bachelor is SUCH a cheesy show. Must be why I sorta like it. :)

Hey, Charlie, your brother is cuter. hee hee
posted by Angie @ 1:15 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger True Jersey Girl said…

    I could not for the life of me figure out why a bunch of hot girls would get on tv and fight to be with this dork. He wasn't that good looking, he was stupid, and he was corny. And he wasn't rich, either! What exactly was the draw???

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said…

    Are you sure that maybe, just maybe,,, you're not watching just a little too much TV?

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Oh, wait...you mean EVERYBODY out there doesn't watch this much tv?? Pikkel, love, you are so insightful.

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    Charlie reminds me of a...lummox. Just a big, dumb dork.

    Jerry is SO much better...

    And when I saw Charlie do a guest appearance with Jerry on Crossing Jordan...I'd have to say his acting talents are about as good as Jessica Simpson's. Bleh.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives