Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Summer, summer, summertime...
What a GORGEOUS day it was today! I thought I would share a few pictures with you all. :) First up is Miss Tater Tot. She loves to have her picture taken. Next is Mr. Bubby. Barefoot and just as dirty as he can be. He loves to be outside! The next one is Chef Bubba preparing our dinner on his brand spanking new grill. Doesn't it all look so good?? It tasted wonderful! And last is the beautiful lilacs on the bush in our yard. Just look at that purple! Gotta love that!


Tater Tot Posted by Hello


barefoot and filthy Posted by Hello


Grillin' and chillin' Posted by Hello


I LOVE lilacs!! Posted by Hello
posted by Angie @ 10:10 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger Crystie said…

    I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog. I put it on my fave list a few weeks ago, and keep checking in. I guess it's because I have 3 kids, watch American Idol way too much, and Love the 80's,LOL, and your blog is so interesting! Mines a bore, but I love to do it!! Keep blogging, and your children are precious!

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    fire up that grill!!! looks wonderful... and i agree, the lilacs are beautiful! :)

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger True Jersey Girl said…

    Aw, what cuties! And the grillin' corn is making me hungry!

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Great pictures, Angie. Your darlings are darling and your grilling is making my mouth water:-) Love the lilacs too!!

    Ready for AI tonight??

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger Robin said…

    Great pics! I love lilacs too. They're my state's flower! :)

     
  • At 2:32 AM, Blogger Lora said…

    Oh how pretty and what cute kids.

    Thanks for stopping by Black Currant Jam via Michelle's M&G this weekend.

    Hope Bubba's new job situation works out well.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives