Sunday, May 01, 2005
Hole in one

Eww...Ok, so I was bored. I opened the dictionary, pointed at a word and landed on "earlobe." Then I google image searched it and this was the first image that appeared. Ok, body piercing, no big deal, but this kind of thing really grosses me out! Can you imagine this guy at 70 years old with big saggy holes in his earlobes?? You know how old men's ears seem to grow as they age anyway. And what the heck is that thing inside his ear?? Speaking of piercings, if I ever lose the weight I want to lose, I am totally getting my navel pierced. Even if I will be the only one to know it is there. Well, me and B-ump of course. Anyway, thought I'd share my boredom with you all. :) Posted by Hello
posted by Angie @ 5:35 PM  
12 Comments:
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Vivian to Some said…

    Hi! Michelle sent me!

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger scrappintwinmom said…

    Hi - Michele sent me, nice place you have here.

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    LOL...totally gross, I have to agree.

    And you're braver than me, getting that bellybutton pierced. I'm way too much a wimp, I admit it!

    Michele sent me tonight, altho I've been known to wander thru on my own. :)

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Michele sent me.
    So which hurt worse? The ear or the tattoo?

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    EWWWWWWWW..................

     
  • At 3:07 AM, Blogger That Broad said…

    I hate those things. Yuck.

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger True Jersey Girl said…

    OMG! I love piercings and tattoos and all that, but this kind of thing grosses me out!

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Canoes under my shoes said…

    Thinking stuff like that is disgusting is one of the things that makes me feel old.

    I used to be cool...I swear. Giganitic holes in an earlobe, especially a man's earlobe, is just nasty.

    Never image google "prolapse".

     
  • At 12:45 AM, Blogger Cylithria Dubois said…

    Eek, I definately couldn't do that!! Thanks for swinging by my blog angie :) Hope you stay warm in your neck of the woods :)

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ow. I don't know which is worse...seeing that or a photo of the Runaway Bride on every other blog I visit today. :)

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Umm thanks for sharing?
    ;)
    Chana
    www.bunnyburrow.com

     
  • At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    whoa! i didn't think someone can actually have that on their ear..lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives