Saturday, April 30, 2005
Demolition Man
I was flipping around on the tv...I mean I was flipping channels, not actually flipping around on top of the tv...anyway, Demoliton Man was coming on so I stopped on it and have been watching it. A couple of funny things I noticed. Funny or weird or something. They were showing a list of prisoners and one of them was named..Scott Peterson!
Then, Sandra Bullock's character was telling Sylvester Stallone's character about some of the things he had missed while in his cryogenic state. She told him about visiting the Schwartzenegger Presidential Library. She said, even though he wasn't born in this country, his popularity was so high that they made a 61st amendment so he could be president.
Ok, so maybe you all knew that stuff was in the movie, but I had only seen about the first 20 minutes of it before.

I now return you to your regulary scheduled interesting blogs.
posted by Angie @ 10:57 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives