Saturday, April 23, 2005
A meme I haven't seen
Ok, so I found this one over at Wednesdays Off. I probably shouldn't do it because I haven't seen very many concerts in my life. Here goes...

Here is how it works. Copy this list. Leave in the bands you've seen perform live. Delete the ones you haven't and add new ones that you have seen until you reach 25. (Uh-oh, what if mine doesn't reach 25??) An asterisk means the previous person had it on their list. Two asterisks means the last two people who did this before you had that band on their list.

1. Matchbox Twenty
2. Dave Matthews Band
3. Duran Duran
4. Loverboy
5. Inxs
6. Prince
7. Ladysmith Black Mambazo
8. Tim McGraw
9. John Michael Montgomery
10. MC Hammer (!)
11. Vanilla Ice (!!)
12. Brad Paisley
13. Loverboy
14. The JayHawks
15. Everclear
16. The Hooters**
17. Erasure
18. Christina Aguilara(against my will)
19 N*Sync (shut it!)
20 The Tractors
21. Lifehouse
22. Lorrie Morgan
23. Little Texas
24. Sugarhill Gang
25. The Statler Brothers (ok, I'm reaching here, this was as a child)

How pathetic...I think I have wanted to see more people than I have actually seen. Can you tell we went through a country phase?

Ok, your turn!
posted by Angie @ 8:42 PM  
12 Comments:
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger J&J's Mom said…

    oye...you would give me a project on my last blog of the night! Okay. Look for it on Monday. I have a disturbing rant already planned for tomorrow, so Monday will be game day k? Thanks! Nice to meet you! Here via Michele's...night!

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will come back to this game, because it sounds like fun. I used to run a sound company and I can't count high enough to list all the bands I've seen-the good, the bad and the (way, way) ugly. Thanks for stopping by my place earlier!

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    25?? You're kidding me...does "Disney on Ice" count??

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Hey, I was surprised that I actually pulled 25 out of my brain!! :)

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Hi, angie, found you from Michele's weekend meet & greet. :)

    Um, I don't know if I can come up with 25 DIFFERENT live acts. I usually see some favorites multiple times, though. Still, I can't pass up a fun music-related meme, so I'll post my list over at my blog soon.

    Have an excellent Sunday,
    Mary

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    I haven't seen the Statler Brothers (although I admit I had a couple albums)...but I HAVE seen the Oakridge Boys...and Kenny Rogers. *sigh*

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger True Jersey Girl said…

    Ok, I'm up for it. Its gonna take some time though since I have only seen one band that you have seen (INXS) so it will be up on Monday.

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    ALl you guys are too cool! It's fun to see the musical tastes of everyone. :)

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Star said…

    Hi Angie- thanks for the mention . I see we have the Hooters in common anyway. The first 23 were easy but I really had to think to come up with 2 more. Of course, the next day I remembered some I had forgotten.

     
  • At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OH. MY. GOSH.

    The Tractors.

    I just went and downloaded 'Baby Likes to Rock It'... and here I thought I'd gotten out of my country phase over five years ago!!

     
  • At 2:02 AM, Blogger Angie said…

    Carly, yes, that is one time that I saw MB20. I saw them once with the jayhawks opening for them, too.

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Cathy said…

    We have zero bands in common, but I posted my list anyway. Thanks for the fun.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives