Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Do you remember?
It was one of those things that happens that make us all just know that we will remember exactly what were doing when it happened. Do you remember where you were and what you were doing when the Murrah Building in Oklahoma was bombed? I remember exactly what I was doing. I was typing (on a typewriter!) a paper for a college class. Bubba-ump was at work. Guard-girl was in pre-school. I was sitting at the kitchen table typing my paper and the tv was on. Then suddenly it was all over the tv, nearly every channel. And I remember feeling shocked and sad and mad. I remember seeing all those babies being carried out of the building. What a terrible day. And we thought that was as bad as it could get. We had no idea that something bigger would happen to overshadow such a tragedy in 2001.
posted by Angie @ 11:31 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives