Thursday, April 14, 2005
Better late than never
I never posted about American Idol this week so I thought I had better bore you all and talk a little about it. Here is my take on Tuesday nights singing...

Nadia Turner- I missed Nadia's performance because I wasn't home so I don't really have an opinion. All I saw of her was the re-cap clip at the end of the show.
Bo Bice- Bo picked a good song, but I don't think he did a very good job singing it. I get so tired of him carrying the mic stands around and flipping his hair all over the place. I am kind of indifferent to him, though I think he will be in the final 3.
Anwar Robinson- Anwar did so much better than he has done in the past few weeks. I like him, but every song he sings sounds exactly the same. He'll probably go soon.
Anthony Federov- I am not a big Anthony fan. I just don't think his voice is strong enough or versatile enough. I love the song he sang, "Every Time You Go Away", but his rendition was not so good. He needs to go very soon!!
Vonzell Solomon- Vonzell kicked butt! She sang "Let's Hear It for the Boy" and it sounded great. She is cute and peppy and I think she gets better every week.
Scott Savol- I am a HUGE Scott fan. I think his voice is soooo smooth. He sang "She's Gone" by Hall and Oats, who just "happened to be" in the audience. The low notes at the beginning were not very good, but he kicked it later in the song. I like him. Sure he does have a bit of attitude which I don't particularly care for, but I still like him.
Carrie Underwood- Carrie did awesome! She sang "Love is a Battlefield" and I loved it! Her hair was straightened and colored and that looked cute as well. I was just happy that she didn't stand there so stiff like in previous weeks.
Constantine Maroulis-I CANNOT STAND Constantine. Seriously. I can barely watch him. He sang, of all things, "Bohemian Rhapsody", and he shouldn't have. And please, Constantine STOP with the making love to the camera thing! If he does the "call me" gesture one more time...ugh... Please go away, Constantine. He hang around though. Too big of a fan base.

At the end of Tuesday, I thought it would be Anthony and Scott in the bottom 3, but I couldn't decide on the 3rd. I was shocked when Bo was in the bottom 3 with Nadia and Scott. And personally, I did NOT like Bo's answer when Seacrest asked him what he thought about being in the bottom three. Way too cocky and arrogant and by saying, "I don't care, this was just a bet between me and my mom." I think he might have pissed off some fans.

I think the final 3 will be Carrie, Vonzell and either Bo or Constantine. But, stranger things have happened.

Sorry for this post to those of you who don't watch and don't care. I just like to hear myself post. :)

Here they are...the final 7. Posted by Hello
posted by Angie @ 6:45 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Erica Hanks said…

    I really liked Scott at first, but now, his attitude is getting in the way. I loved Constantine's song, but I agree w/the camera thing. I like Bo, I hope he does better this week. I think that Carrie will win.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives