Thursday, April 14, 2005
Blog It Forward Day
Buzz (yes, Buzz is back!) over at Buzzstuff has proclaimed this "Blog It Forward Day" and so it shall be. :) All you gotta do is pick a name or two or three from your blog roll and tell us all why they are there. What makes them blogroll-worthy? And then, of course this will just spread like wild fire and EVERYONE will be doing it!

So, who shall I choose?? Hmm...let's see...

The Daily Bitch She just got a new blog makeover so everyone needs to go see it. Aside from that, she posts a lot, keeps it all interesting and funny and witty and she is just a lot of fun to read. Go see!!

Outwit Outblog Outsnark Stacy is the snarkiest girl on the web! She is smart and funny and has an uberhusband and gives the BEST recaps of The Amazing Race I've read to date. Just go visit her, she's great!

How do I just stop at 2?? Ok, one more.

Pineapple's Post I can't NOT mention Tara. She loves the 80's as much as I do. And she lusts after Rob Thomas, too. Give her a visit.

Ok, I should stop or I will be listing my entire blogroll! Thanks, Buzz, for blogging it forward!!
posted by Angie @ 7:50 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Morning! Caught your comment at BuzzStuff so, I came by to see who you had up for Blog it Forward Day!

    Since I was here...I thought I'd leave a comment and say HI! Have a great day!

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks!

    Ha...how ironic that I have no Amazing Race recap this week...LOL.

    I'll help spread the fire...

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Great idea!! I'll post some over at my site....fun, fun:-)

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks, I'll check them out!

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    Aw, thanks for including me!! A new game to play...HURRAY!
    Plus the added bonus of finding groovy new blogs to read... :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives