Monday, April 04, 2005
Grey's Anatomy
I am really liking the new show on ABC, Grey's Anatomy. I wasn't sure after watching last week, if I would like it or not. It really grew on me this week. I like the characters. And, Patrick Dempsey is really sexy in scrubs. :) (I know. I have been pathetic with my celebrity crushes lately.) I never thought of him as all that attractive in the past, but, oo la la. Anyway, if you haven't watched yet, you should try it out next week.

Only in this house could you get a scene like this....me using the bathroom, brushing Tater's hair and putting it up with a "pony hair" and Little Big dancing to a song on the radio...even the bathroom is not sacred here. Don't come over for a visit. You have been warned.

I hate mice. We have a mouse in the house. Make it go away. Please.

My oldest is going to be the death of me. Her on again/off again friendship with one particular girl is going to drive me to drink. I was never like this when I was 14. Was I? Was I?? And I have 2 more to get through teen ager-hood someday...what was I thinking?

I really don't have anything else to talk about tonight so I probably should go to bed. Everyone have a great Monday!
posted by Angie @ 12:09 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives