Sunday, April 03, 2005
8 from the 80's
I got this one from Shabbydoll who I found via Blog Explosion.

1. What was your hair like?
My hair was long-ish, permed, big bangs but not too big. "Wings" on the side. You know what I mean, I'm sure.

2. What did you *wish* your hair was like?
I wanted it long, long, longer! And I wanted beautiful spiral curls.

3. What was the coolest item of clothing you had back in the 80's that is totally embarrassing now?
Not sure it was embarrassing, well, maybe the shoes I wore with it. I had this turquoise colored mini skirt dress. It had silver buckles and things all over it. I wore SILVER shoes with it! I thought I looked HOT!

4. What was a cool fashion trend that you didn't understand back then, and still don't?
hmmm...I liked it all then. I don't understand any of it now! :) Especially leg warmers!

5. What was a fashion trend you *wish* would come back?
Not sure I want any of it to come back.

6. ... or that you were happy to see did come back?
My 13 year old LOVES the stuff coming back from the 80's, so for her, I am glad some of it is back. I hate chuck's, though. Ugh!

7. Who was your 80's fashion icon?
Mollie Ringwald in Pretty In Pink...I wanted her fashion sense and ability to make my own clothes.

8. Describe your best (or worst) look for the eighties.
Leg warmers on legs that had chunky thighs...bad. I loved the collars up on all the shirts. I didn't really have a best look, though.
posted by Angie @ 10:49 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Actually I think it's spelled Feiken

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Good..then maybe people will leave me alone about it.

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Katy said…

    I loved the wings in my hair. The bigger the better. AAAHHHH The 80's.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives