Thursday, April 07, 2005
Can I even post anything without mentioning tv or music? Nope.
Nikko went home on American Idol, tonight. It should have been Anthony Federov! He didn't even make it to the bottom 3! Who is voting?? Every single teeny bopper out there? Sheesh...get rid of him already. A friend from work says he is going to be that one that just keeps staying and staying like the red head from last time. What was his name? John something? Wait, let me look it up. John Stevens!! That's it! I think she may be right! Did anyone see Fantasia's performance? Screeching Ew. That is all I have to say about that.
posted by Angie @ 12:53 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL! I don't know why Anthony Federov is still around either, but I need Scott Savol to leave. He's creeped me out since Day One and, well, there you have it. :)

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey Ang,, don't worry about constantly mentioning TV,, your blog is how I keep up with what's going on for TV shows since I work 3-11 I never watch any of it.

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I disagree Stacy, Scott is one of my favorites, he is Pimpalicious ;-)

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Canoes under my shoes said…

    I just read your profile and RELATE! I swear I used to be cool, but now...diapers, breakfast, clean-up, car pool, more diapers, lunch, nap...you get it. I am so un-cool. SO UNCOOL!

    I guess that's the natural progression of things.

     
  • At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! louis vuitton handbags

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives