Monday, April 11, 2005
Wimpy, wimpy, wimpy
Bubba-ump opened one of the living room windows today to let the breeze in. That was a few hours ago when it was 78 degrees outside. Bubba-ump went to bed because he's been up for over 24 hours. Now the temp is dropping and the breeze is practically a hurricane and we are freezing. And I can't get the window down! I have tried everything. I pounded on it, pushed on it, pulled on it, shook it and swore at it. Nothing.

I swear I saw my breath a minute ago.

UPDATE:Because I know you were all waiting with bated breath...He finally, FINALLY woke up to go pee and closed the window for me. :) Of course he said, "Why didn't you wake me up?"
posted by Angie @ 7:45 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives