Saturday, April 09, 2005
Bad boys
Ok, so I was never one to be attracted to the so-called "bad boys" when I was younger. (perhaps that is why I cannot stand the greasy dirty looking Constantine on American Idol.) I remember the one guy I liked back in Middle School who was the one bad guy I ever was into. His name was Keith. He wore a mean pair of parachute pants! His was the first..um..nice butt I ever appreciated. He didn't know I existed. Then, he moved into a house about 3 down from my grandpa. I was in heaven. I could watch him closely from afar. :) Then...then...my friend Cindy started "going with" him! I was crushed and at the same time excited because I could be around him by being around her. She even asked him (for me) to sign my yearbook. I practically framed the page! Those were the days. :) Anyway, now that I have been talking about celebrity crushes, I have a bad boy that I have added to my list. Well, not THE list of 5, but he is certainly honorable mention. He is Matt Sorum, currently the drummer for Velvet Revolver, formerly the drummer for Guns N Roses. Sex-ay. There is just something about a drummer.


Bad boy Posted by Hello
posted by Angie @ 8:49 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger KinnicChick said…

    Hi Angie! Michele sent me... My daughter is dating a drummer and even SHE is hooked on the 80's... :) we just can't get enough!

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Tracy-Bassists are number 2 on my list of course! :)

    Keri-Neither can we!

    Scully-They are good to look at anyway. There is a mystery about them. I didn't marry a bad boy, though. He's just a little...naughty. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives